News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: CDR? Character Design Rules  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Valhalla114

• Major
  • Salamanders are for people who have great hair.
CDR? Character Design Rules
« on: December 12, 2005, 11:34:12 AM »
I was wondering where i could get CDR. I have been reading the Cain novelas and wanted to make Commissar Cain and Jurgen (his aide).

First I'f like to know where I could see some rules then I'll post my ideas. Thanks
Alfred the Cogboy. Only in death does duty End.

Offline [dixon]

• I pretend to be other users
  • BANNED
Re: CDR? Character Design Rules
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 11:36:35 AM »
I am not currently aware of any Character Design Rules , but I think this may be better suited for The Forge as it is mainly asking for tips on how to create characters.
*Toss*
I pretended to be other members, and finally got BANNED

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
Re: CDR? Character Design Rules
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 10:17:50 AM »
I was wondering where i could get CDR. I have been reading the Cain novelas and wanted to make Commissar Cain and Jurgen (his aide).

First I'f like to know where I could see some rules then I'll post my ideas. Thanks

As far as I know there are no official (official being the key word) character creation rules, although you could probably find some unofficial ones on the net.

I've written a character creation guide myself, but unfortunately it's for WHFB and I haven't had the time to transfer it into 40k (characters and rules being very different), but if you want to use that for a few general tips you can find it Here.

If you search on Google you may find some 40k specific ones.

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.