News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: How many of you are thinking of makeing a renagade space marine chapter?  (Read 347 times)

Offline Claw

• Just Call Me Claw!!!
I am makeing a renagade space marine chapter.
They are called
Claws of corruption

Could I use the rules for Alpha Legion concerning the use of cultists in my army?

Offline Calus Drakin

• Armies: Night Lords, Eldar
Yes, you can use the rules for Alpha Legion for your personal army. But you have to use ALL the rules from the Alpha Legion and you can't use any special rules for any other legion
Considering my chosen armies are Vampire Counts and Night Lords, yes, I think "Back from the dead" is probably the most accurate description of my return.

Vampire Counts
     1 / 1 / 1

Offline Claw

• Just Call Me Claw!!!
cool that is good, I will start on a lost and the dammed army and my claws of corruption army at the same time to fit more in with the background

Offline Battle_Brother_X

• The Despoiler cometh
Get the latest White Dwarf for Renegades and the new and improved Red Corsairs, called the Astral Claws back when they used to serve the Emperor. If you havent done that already you will be pleased to know that you think like GW as your  ideas are very close to the articles topics. Personally I think its a shame that the Red Corsairs have been given a specific history now, as they used to be Renegades from many different Chapters banded together still wearing their old loyalist power armour with a few chaos stars and glyphs daubed on.
I always thought it was kind of cool to think of individual marines losing their faith and taking off on their own, rather then entire chapters. So you'd get ex space wolves and ex ultramarines etc banding together to form warbands....I used the word "band" a lot in that post. ::)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 03:42:00 PM by Battle_Brother_X »
Let The Galaxy Burn!

Offline Claw

• Just Call Me Claw!!!
I have a subscription so I get them a month early so that is how I found out  ;D