News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: hive fleet invasions  (Read 381 times)

Offline Arguleon Veq

• Always one more try, I’m not afraid to die.
    • Warp-Gate
hive fleet invasions
« on: April 13, 2004, 02:48:11 PM »
i know this is a nid question but seeing as that board doesnt get many replies and its not only nid players that will know this i decided to put it here.
how many nid invasions has there been i know about behemoth and kraken but was there another(im not saying the name as this is what i want to call my craftworld and if i say it you proably will think that was a hive fleet invasion as the name really fits), any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Larandil

Re: hive fleet invasions
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 03:15:58 PM »
i know this is a nid question but seeing as that board doesnt get many replies and its not only nid players that will know this i decided to put it here.
how many nid invasions has there been i know about behemoth and kraken but was there another(im not saying the name as this is what i want to call my craftworld and if i say it you proably will think that was a hive fleet invasion as the name really fits), any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is another Hive Fleet labeled "Leviathan". The galaxy map on http://www.darkmillennia.net/galaxy_map.htm gives the dates of their first sightings as 745.M41 (Behemoth),992.M41 (Kraken) and 997.M41(Leviathan) .. so Hive Fleet Leviathan is the most recent one, and it struck on the borderline of the Segmentum Solaris.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 03:22:53 PM by Larandil »
Too much Mon-Keigh business
for me to be involved in!