News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Satanism 2K5 ~ The why's and what's [WARNING: PG - 15] Read at own risk  (Read 20107 times)

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
  • Armies: Crons
I've heard about Satanism before, but can't remember what..
What is it all about?

No I don't believe in god since I'm a satanist. But on the other hand I don't believe that lucifer exists either. Religion doesn't have to be about worshipping or even believing in something greater than life. Part of it is to belong to a bigger group, seeking friends and refuge.

Me?, I live by the good black book because it goes in harmony with what I do in life. I love sex, I believe in showing love towards the deserving and I coudn't care less for those who doesn't appriciate love. And I believe that the human being is an animal just like any other, risen to power through a long battle of nature.
There are many diffrent genres of satanism, the most common being those of "the church of satan", followers of the LaVey faith. The main

The Church of Satan is an organization that promotes Satanism as strictly defined by The Satanic Bible, written in 1969 by Anton Szandor LaVey. It draws its name from the Islamic-Christian concept of Satan, and claims that every individual can be his or her own god and is responsible for his or her own destiny. ("Satan" in their usage denotes a symbol and metaphor rather than a literal anthropomorphic deity.) People who follow this belief system are called "Satanists".

It was established in San Francisco on Walpurgisnacht, 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey, who was the Church's High Priest until his death in 1997.

The Church of Satan does not have or desire tax-exempt status. As part of what it refers to as Pentagonal Revisionism the Church of Satan is actively working towards taxation of all churches, and tries to put forth a policy of "responsibility to the responsible". It neither solicits membership nor offers a set course of degrees. In the past parental consent was required for persons under 18 to join, however the Church of Satan currently accepts registrations from people of all ages. Nonetheless, member-to-member interaction through Active Membership status still requires that the applicant be 18. Members are instructed to follow the laws and statutes of their country and municipality.

After the death of Anton Szandor LaVey, his position as head of the Church of Satan passed on to his common law wife, Blanche Barton. To this day, Barton remains involved in the Church; however, in 2001 she ceded her position to long-time members Peter H. Gilmore and Peggy Nadramia, the current High Priest and High Priestess. The Central Office of the Church of Satan has also moved from San Francisco to New York City's "Hell's Kitchen" neighborhood, where the couple resides. The Church of Satan does not recognize any other organizations as holding legitimate claim to Satanism and its practice, though it does recognize that one need not be a member of the Church of Satan to be a Satanist.

#The nine Satanic statements

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

#The nine Satanic sins

1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!

5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8. Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

9. Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:46:30 PM by Azumi_chan »
2005 forum award winner prices:
Oddball-Strangest Member: Azumi-chan
Nicest Member: Azumi-chan
Best Looking Member: Azumi-chan

Offline Archon_Yggdrisil

• That....was METAL!
Re: Satanism 2K5 ~ The why's and what's [WARNING: PG - 15] Read at own risk
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 04:59:22 PM »
That was quite enlightening. Thank you. Like the general public, I thought it was just a bunch of "slice a baby" hippies. Now, it seems to be a genuine faith to me. I never thought about Satanism without a Satan.

Life is not measured by the moments in which we breath. Life is measured by the moments that take our breath away. -Carlin

Offline Pvt. Dancer

• Dropped at the first sign of trouble
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 05:01:36 PM »
Well Azumi I'll ask you again because we went OT

When did you became a Satanist and why?
This Satansim keeps me interested, is it hard?

Offline Wurzelmaniac

• MINF: Back on the Market
  • Ancient
  • Masculine In Sex
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 05:11:20 PM »
Hedonism was never my line really, self-interest=bad anarchy. You know I now have to try to convert you to Christianity Marcus...
Quote from: Razyus
Quote from: Salami Tadico
I could do rules, but I really just want to spam Goatse and the like somewhere without restraint or fear of reprisal.
We get it. You've got issues.

Offline Archon_Yggdrisil

• That....was METAL!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »

Sounds actually pretty easy to be a satanist. Just be...human.

Hedonism was never my line really, self-interest=bad anarchy. You know I now have to try to convert you to Christianity Marcus...

From what it looks like, the Church of Satan seems to like to work within the system.

Life is not measured by the moments in which we breath. Life is measured by the moments that take our breath away. -Carlin

Offline Eridain

• Kein Blut fuer Oel!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »
weird that a religion or philosophy that says it does not believe in the christian religion at all and has no connections either is named after a figure created by the christian religion. sounds a bit paradox.

and the statements seem very self-centered and egoistic. just not what id expect from a philosophy, but of course its everyones decision what to believe in.

Offline Wurzelmaniac

• MINF: Back on the Market
  • Ancient
  • Masculine In Sex
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 05:21:04 PM »
But from that it feels very like a 'screw da man!' ethos which is fine in moderation but when too many people get into it their self-interest is liable to be overwhelming and it becomes one big school playground with no teachers.
Quote from: Razyus
Quote from: Salami Tadico
I could do rules, but I really just want to spam Goatse and the like somewhere without restraint or fear of reprisal.
We get it. You've got issues.

Offline Pvt. Dancer

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 05:21:28 PM »
Well putting yourself in the first place is called survival and animals do it too

Offline Sheepz

• Marshal: The beatings will continue until discipline improves!
  • Ancient
  • Getting away with murder.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 05:21:43 PM »
Wow, Satanism appears to have no downsides whatsoever.  ::)

As a Christian (even a bad one), I shoulda seen that coming...

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 05:22:49 PM »
Sounds cool, but I was under the impression the term Satanism was created to describe the Illuminati by the Catholic Church? Correct me if I'm wrong.
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline Archon_Yggdrisil

• That....was METAL!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
I could be a moderate Satanist. I do enjoy love and looking out for number one, but always in moderation. I might have to look this up.

Offline 'Mark'

• Major
  • Run them to the ground!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 05:26:45 PM »
Well putting yourself in the first place is called survival and animals do it too

Animals do it for survival, not for pleasure.

Anyways, it sounds nice, but it's too selfish for me. I wouldn't care if all the people around me would drop dead, but I'd really hope that I can do some things to better humanity and the world as a whole.

Offline Sheepz

• Marshal: The beatings will continue until discipline improves!
  • Ancient
  • Getting away with murder.
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 05:28:16 PM »
Forgive me, Azumi Chan, but Lesser and Greater Magic?

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 05:29:30 PM »
That was quite enlightening. Thank you. Like the general public, I thought it was just a bunch of "slice a baby" hippies. Now, it seems to be a genuine faith to me. I never thought about Satanism without a Satan.

There are many diffrent forms of satanism, some of them worships satan, some don't (and there's some truly vicious cults out there).

It's not like I became a satanist over one night, and the main reason that I chose to become one is that I like to be around people who shares my belives in life and patterns of behaviour. 
I read the satanic bible for the first time when I was 18 (so that's three years ago) and after that I became more active in reading up on satanic related litterature. I found it intresting and since I long since had resigned from the churchs believes I sought refuge with the Lavey-ians.

Is it hard?...no since I havn't done anything to change myself, it was something that came natural for me. It folded with the rest of my life perfectly.

Considering your age, I'd say that you'd better think this over hard
Homepage can be found here: Link Removed for Inappropriate content

Well here are the basics of the Satanic bible:

After the introductions by other authors, is divided into four primary sections: the "Book of Satan," the "Book of Lucifer," the "Book of Belial," and finally the "Book of Leviathan." Each section has its own distinct theme and is associated with an element (Fire, Air, Earth, and Water, respectively).

The first section, the "Book of Satan," or "The Infernal Diatribe," contains "a statement... of 'diabolical indignation.'" in the form of several verses of poetry. It is by far the most emotional section of the four, and does not address nearly so much of the "why" of Satanism as the "what." Sections of the poem are derived from Might is Right; however, the portions used were in many cases edited or very slightly altered in order to make them clearer and more applicable. The fact that LaVey felt this was necessary is borne out in an introduction he wrote for Might is Right and evidenced by the statement preceding "The Book of Satan" that a "slim diatribe will do."

The "Book of Lucifer," or "The Enlightenment," contains what might be considered the "meat" of the 'Bible'. It consists of twelve essays on central topics ranging from sex to the afterlife. This part of The Satanic Bible lays out the basic philosophy of Satanism, quite unambiguously. Of note, this book of The Satanic Bible contains the essay on psychic vampires, a term LaVey coined to refer to those who are emotionally draining (as opposed to supposed vampires who use psychic powers to "feed" on their victims, which LaVey was not referring to), and now in popular usage.

The third section, the "Book of Belial," or "The Mastery of the Earth," is a section on magic. The book contains five sub sections, which are more closely related than the essays in the previous book. Despite the fact that the Satanic Bible talks about magic more than any other single topic, the "Book of Belial" is perhaps more highly introductory than any other essay.

LaVey outlines two different types of magic: greater, and lesser. The former denotes rituals, which are notably more formal and involved than the latter. Lesser magic is broadly defined as "...contrived situations, which when utilized, can create 'change, in accordance with one's will.'" This concept is later developed extensively in The Satanic Witch, whereas The Satanic Rituals (its greater magic analogue) focuses less on developing the idea of a ritual than presenting additional rituals to perform.

After setting forth his concept of magic in the "Book of Belial," LaVey includes more greater magic specifics in the final section, the "Book of Leviathan," or "The Raging Sea." This section contains instructions for performing lust, destruction, and compassion oriented rituals, as well as a list of "Infernal Names" to be invoked (at option) and an "Invocation to Satan."

The final (large) portion of the "Book of Leviathan" is dedicated to the nineteen "Enochian Keys," which are interpretations of John Dee's revelations of the same name.

But from that it feels very like a 'screw da man!' ethos which is fine in moderation but when too many people get into it their self-interest is liable to be overwhelming and it becomes one big school playground with no teachers.

It's more like "care for yourself and you loved ones"

Wow, Satanism appears to have no downsides whatsoever.  ::)

As a Christian (even a bad one), I shoulda seen that coming...

Let's not turn this into a slugfest, I don't have much to spare for christians (bad ones that is)

Animals do it for survival, not for pleasure

Who said anything about pleasure?..well apart from the all the sex

Forgive me, Azumi Chan, but Lesser and Greater Magic?

There's a magic part, yes...wait and I'll dig up some info for you

#God In Satanism
The LaVeyan Satanist does not generally believe in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic idea of God; the function of God is perfomed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious/spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards, towards God.

A belief in God would not necessarily exclude someone from being a Satanist; however, many Satanists would have trouble functioning within a Satanic group or community, or practising ritual magic. LaVey's writings point towards a more pagan perspective, and view animals and nature as a model and focus of religion. LaVey's views echo much of the Marquis De Sade's writings - questioning evidence for a divine, supreme being, and believing in the forces and power of nature instead.

A LaVeyan Satanist is likely to differ from other types of Satanist in this respect; in LaVey's philosophy, God is rarely mentioned, and never discussed directly. A LaVeyan Satanist is less likely to hold a belief in God than a Satanist who sees Satan as a rival to God.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 04:39:39 PM by Devern »

Offline Pvt. Dancer

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 05:35:32 PM »
passing on genes can be considered survival

Offline chaos0xomega

• Hilary Clinton FTW!
  • Fabricator-General of being banned.
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 05:41:32 PM »
you dont have the satanic bible do you azumi_chan, cuz i do HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

and no im not satanist, i got it for my ex girlfriend as a gift cuz she wanted to be one, well after we broke up her parents found it and she got in HUGE TROUBLE, and gave it back to me, isnt revenge great?? although, i really did hate her, and was actually quite happy when we broke up, its still vengeance, in some way or another....

ANYWAY... lets get off my life and back on topic, those that actually worship satan, arent actually a member of a religion, but a member of a cult of a bunch of f***ed up teenagers that are well, not good in the head..... no really, i know some of these people personally, and they are really really messed up in their heads...

but personally, i must say that i cant really consider satanism an official religion because of its origins, LaVey pretty much took his beliefs, combined it with a bit of Wicca, wrote a book, made marylyn manson a priest of the church of satan, and said: "were a religion as of 19**"
in my mind, a religion cant just spring up just like that, and has to be more gradual
thats not saying that i dont believe in a lot of those things in there, cuz i do, but i think im more of the buddhist type, albeit a very violent one who has plans to take over the world and master psychic powers etc. etc.
BANNED!
This user has been banned for regular breaches of Forum rules.

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 05:43:51 PM »
passing on genes can be considered survival

Only it doesn't in satanism

Rituals and ceremonies contain the following concepts:
Names used include Satan, Lucifer, Belial and Leviathan.
Ceremonies are pageants, which are used to celebrate a person or element of faith.

Magic rituals consist of three types:
   1. Lust ritual: sex magic which includes masturbation,
   2. Compassion ritual for healing or happiness, and
   3. Destruction ritual (may include sticking pins in a doll; drawing a picture or writing a description of the victim's death; delivering a soliloquy, etc.). Destruction rituals are best performed by a group. If a person targeted by a destruction ritual is not deserving of it, the ritual will not harm them.

Male Satanists sometimes wear full length black robes, with or without a hood. But this practice varies across North America.

Young women generally wear sexually suggestive clothing; older women wear all black.

Many Satanists from different traditions wear amulets carrying the symbol of the Sigil of Baphomet. This is "a star which contains a goat's head, and surrounding which appear two concentric circles. Between these circles appear five Hebraic characters." 14 The star is an inverted pentagram. Although there have been many similar symbols involving the head of a goat and an inverted pentagram in a circle, this particular configuration is a registered trade mark of the Church of Satan since 1983. 15 It was first used on 1967-SEP-01; filed on 1981-DEC-14, and registered on 1983-MAY-3 as U.S. Registration # 1236878. It was canceled on 2004-FEB-07. Registration for a second version was filed on 2004-FEB-18. 14

The A.S. LaVey's book The Satanic Bible shows a symbol located over the Nine Satanic Statements. It is an infinity sign (a figure 8 on its side). A Roman cross is placed at the center of the figure with a second, longer cross piece added. This is not a Satanic symbol; it is an ancient alchemical symbol for brimstone.

When the Satanic Bible was written (1969), a nude woman was customarily used as an altar, since Satanism is regarded as a religion of the flesh, not of the spirit. She reclined on an altar that was trapezoidal in shape, about 1 m high and 2 m long and placed against the West wall of the room. Her head pointed South. A live altar is now rarely used in the CoS.

One white candle is placed to the right of the altar; it symbolizes the belief of Satanists in the hypocrisy of "White Magicians" and Wiccans because of the latter's insistence on avoiding doing harm to others. At least one black candle, representing the Powers of Darkness, is placed to the left of the altar. These powers are sources of energy which are currently unknown and hidden. Additional black candles are oriented as needed to provide sufficient illumination.

The language used during magical ritual is Enochian, whose words variously sounds similar to Arabic, Hebrew or Latin. It was revealed to Dr. John Dee, court astrologer and metaphysician to Queen Elizabeth I, through his helper Edward Kelley. Kelley said that he was in contact with the Angels described in the Apocryphal book of Enoch.

Satanic ritual tools:
A simple Satanic ritual can be performed with a single candle and a Baphomet. However, more elaborate rituals may include the following:

A bell which is rung nine times at the beginning and end of the ritual; the Satanic priest rotates counter-clockwise as he rings the bell

A chalice, ideally made of silver; it may not be formed of gold because that is a metal that Satanists associate with Christianity and Neopagan religions. In fact, Wiccans and other Neopagans use chalices made of various metals, including silver, and other materials.

Other ritual tools include a gong, sword, elixir (usually wine), phallus, and parchment. They and the chalice and bell are placed on a small table near the altar.

Rules of behavior:
Prayer is useless; it distracts people from useful activity.

Ritual killing (of humans or animals) violates Satanic principles. Blood drawn from a victim is useless. Victims are killed symbolically, not actually.

Members enjoy indulgence instead of abstinence. They practice with joy all the seven deadly Christian sins (greed, pride, envy, anger, gluttony, lust and sloth)

If a man smites you on one cheek, smash him on the other.

Do unto others as they do onto you. This is the CoS' version of an Ethic of Reciprocity.

Engage in sexual activity freely, in accordance with your needs (which may be best realized either through monogamy, or by having sex with many others; through heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality; using sexual fetishes as you wish; by yourself or with one or more consenting adults). The ideal is a monogamous relationship based on compatibility and commitment.

Suicide is actively discouraged.

The Satanist needs no elaborate, detailed list of rules of behavior.

Membership in the CoS is limited to adults of legal age, unless a teenager obtains the written permission and attendance of their parent or legal guardian.

Political agenda:
Termination of the myth of equality for all.

Tax all churches.

Remove any religious beliefs which have been incorporated in legislation.

"Development and production of artificial human companions."

The freedom for all to live within a total environment of their choic

you dont have the satanic bible do you azumi_chan, cuz i do HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Offcourse I have it

because of its origins
Now tell me, what makes Christianity any more of a religion in that case, hundreds of years of manslaughter and injustice? Torah, written by Moses, a man who's' existence is yet to be proved?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 05:51:26 PM by Azumi_chan »

Offline chaos0xomega

• Hilary Clinton FTW!
  • Fabricator-General of being banned.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 05:50:33 PM »
oh, well you made it sound kinda like you didnt, btw azumi_chan, have you ever tried the ritual with the tesla coil?
BANNED!
This user has been banned for regular breaches of Forum rules.

Offline Pvt. Dancer

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 05:53:20 PM »
I am getting more and more interested, a tesla coil, doesn't it multiply Volts or Amperes?

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 05:59:34 PM »
oh, well you made it sound kinda like you didnt, btw azumi_chan, have you ever tried the ritual with the tesla coil?

I did, what got you under that impression?! >.<

No I havn't but I'm very aware of what it is. For those of you who don't. Here's a sum-up: (source: chaos magi)

A Ritual for the purpose of creating an Electric Vortex using technology
This ritual is for the purpose of creating an Electric Vortex using technology to bring about long term change in the participant's lives. It originally appeared in Anton LaVey's Satanic Rituals and has been modified by myself to the present form here.

Materials Required:

* A Grail
    * Red Wine
    * Tuning Rod
    * Black Light
    * Tesla Coil
    * Jacob's Ladder
    * Fog Machine
    * Strobe Light
    * Laser Pointer
    * Chalk

Preparation:

A large trapezoidal seal with a pentagram in the center to be constructed above the altar using fishing line, which will be illuminated by the black light. The Tesla Coil will be placed on a small table in the center of the Temple space. Four volunteers will be stripped naked and wrapped in Saran Wrap from head to toe and laid around the table bent at the waist so that their bodies form a Swatiska. Another trapezoidal seal will be drawn on the floor with chalk around their bodies. Lastly, a Mantra Sigil representing the Statement of Intent should be constructed.

Procedure:

0. Ringing of the Tuning Rod nine times.

1. Invocation of the Four Elements.

2. Reading of the Sixth Enochian Key:

The Sixth Key (Enochian):

Gahe sa-div cahisa em, micalazoda Pil-zodinu, sobam El haraji mir babalonu od obeloce samevelaji, dalagare malapereji ar-caosaji od acame canale, sobola zodare fabeliareda caosaji od cahisa aneta-na miame ta Viv od Da. Daresare Sol-petahe-bienu Be-ri-ta od zodacame ji-micalazodo: sob-ha-atahe tarianu luia-he od ecarinu MADA Qu-a-a-on!

The Sixth Key (English):

The Spirits of the fourth Angle are Nine Mighty in the Firmament of Waters: whom the First hath planted, a torment to the wicked and a garland to the righteous: giving unto them fiery darts to vanne the earth, and 7699 continual workmen, whose courses visit with comfort the earth; and are in government and continuance as the Second and the Third - Therefore hearken unto my voice! I have talked of you, and I move you in power and presence, whose Works shall be a song of honor, and the praise of your God in your Creation!

3. Partaking of the Red Wine from the Grail.

4. Celebrant takes his place at the console, turns on both black and white sound signals which continue to the end of ritual.

5. Begin alternating audible sound at one second intervals (60 / 11,000cps). Also start the music track to accompany the rite.

6. Activate the Tesla Coil and Jacob's Ladder.

7. Activate the Black Light.

8. Assistant takes his place at the consol, and maintains audible sound at one minute intervals during the celebrants invocation.

9. The Nine Angles are called into the Trapezoidal seal:

From the First Angle is the infinite, wherein the laughing one doth cry and the flutes wail unto the ending of time.

From the Second Angle is the master who doth order the planes and the angles, and who hath conceived the World of Horrors in its terror and glory.

From the Third Angle is the messenger, who hath created the power to behold the master of the World of Horrors, who giveth to thee substance of being and the knowledge of the Nine Angles.

From the Fourth Angle is the Ram of the Sun, who brought thy selves to be, who endureth upon the World of Horrors and proclaimeth the time that was, the time that is, and the time that shall be; and whose name is the brilliance of the Nine Angles.

From the Fifth Angle are the hornless ones, who raise the temple of the five trihedrals unto the Dæmons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

From the Sixth Angle is the sleep of the Dæmons in symmetry, which doth vanquish the five but shall not prevail against the four and the nine.

From the Seventh Angle is the ruin of symmetry and the awakening of the Dæmons, for the four and the nine shall prevail against the six.

From the Eighth Angle are the Masters of the Realm, who raise the temple of the eight trihedrals unto the Dæmons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

From the Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions, which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire.

10. The assistant combines both audible frequencies in chording bringing the volume to full intensity, and activates the strobe light.

11. The remaining participants invoke the Hounds of Tindaloos and circle around the Trapezoidal seal on all fours baying and barking -- slowly at first, gradually building up speed and fervour. The four participants that form the Swastika will chant a Mantra representing the Statement of Intent. Meanwhile the Celebrant invokes Set and directs the energy from the hounds and the participants forming the Swastika towards the Vortex being formed above and around the Tesla Coil.

13. When the Participants have reached a frenzy with their barking and running, the Assistant will turn off the strobe light and stop the 11,000 cps note. Instead he will play a combination of 30 / 45 / 60 frequencies at high intensity which will sound like thunder. At this point the participants will stop their baying and running. The Vortex has been created.

14. The Celebrant faces the East and makes the Proclamation:

Celebrant: See the Red Sunrise in the East! We Desire Power!

All: We Shall Have Power!

Celebrant: We Desire Wealth!

All: We Shall Have Wealth!

Celebrant: We Desire Wisdom!

All: We Shall Have Wisdom!

Celebrant: We Desire Recognition!

All: We Shall Have Recognition!

Celebrant: We Desire Followers!

All: We Shall Have Followers!

Celebrant: The Twilight is Come -- the Twilight of the Gods. The Dawn breaks in the East! It is the morning of Magick! The World is afire! Loki lives upon the Earth! Hail Loki!

All: Hail Loki!

Celebrant: Ave Satanas!

All: Ave Satanas!

Celebrant: Rege Satanas!

All: Rege Satanas!

Celebrant: Hail Satan!

All: Hail Satan!

15. All sound frequencies are terminated at this point, along with the lights -- except for the candles. All sit in quiet contemplation for a few minutes and listen to the music track. Musick is terminated and the ritual is concluded with the statement:

SO IT IS DONE!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 06:03:11 PM by Azumi_chan »