News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Eldar Path of Command [info, links and how to join]  (Read 8314 times)

Offline Roy

• Infinity Circuit - Harbinger of the Dark Millenium
  • Ancient
The Eldar Path of Command [info, links and how to join]
« on: May 22, 2006, 08:50:27 AM »
The Eldar Path of Command

Greetings fellow kin, and welcome to Craftworld EldarOnline!
In this thread, I shall explain to you how the ranking system on the Eldar boards work. Here you will find everything you need, and how the Path works.

The Ranks:

EldarOnlineUlthwèBiel TanSaim HannAlaitocIyanden
Guardian
Aspect Warrior
Warlock
Exarch
Autarch
Farseer
Guardian
Black Guardian
Council Warlock
Exarch
Autarch
Farseer
Guardian
Aspect Warrior
Warlock
Court Exarch
Autarch
Farseer
Wildrider
Aspect Warrior
Kinsman
Exarch
Wild Rider Chief
Farseer
Guardian
Ranger
Pathfinder
Exarch
Autarch
Farseer
Guardian
Wraithguard
Bonesinger
Wraithlord
Spiritseer
Farseer

Ranks are given as myself, the Farseers and especially as the Autarchs see fit. Ranks represent a member's general level of participation, the quality of his or her posts, how helpful the member is, and other factors. Ranks are always given, and never asked for. Generally, the Autarchs of the different craftworlds run the ranks within their craftworld.

The higest rank of all is Phoenix Lord, and is given to the moderator that runs and administrates the Path. At the moment, that moderator is me, and I am the highest authority.

Current Autarchs:

CraftworldLeaderThread
EldarOnline
Ulthwè
Biel Tan
Saim Hann
Alaitoc
Iyanden
Gutstikk
The_Outcast
Chaplain Swordwind
moc065
oink
Starrakatt
PoC: Craftworld EldarOnline
PoC: Ulthwe - The Damned
PoC: Biel-Tan - The Swordwind.
POC: Saim-Hann
POC: Alaitoc - The Starstriders
POC: Iyanden - The Ghost Warriors

Joining a Path

In order to join one of the five Paths of Command you must make a post in the relevant PoC thread (above) and request membership. The PoC leaders will then allocate you a rank.

Banners

Makenshi has been kind enough to make a cool banner for us! :)

If you want the banner in your sig, with a link to the Path, you write the code like this:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=114956.0]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/jaik/followthepath.jpg[/img][/url]

Thanks to Makenshi.

FAQ:

Q: How do I get a rank?
A: Anyone with a higher rank can always suggest someone for the Path of Command. Ultimately, it will be the Autarchs Farseers and/or Phoenix Lord's decision, when they think you are ready.

Q: If I want to become part of the Path, what do I do, and what do I need?
A: The minimum requirement for membership is a postcount of 100 posts. You need to be a regular on the eldar boards, and you need to be a good poster. You can announce your interrest in the Join A Craftworld (Eldar Path of Command) thread, and you can add a craftworld insignia to show your interrest as well.

Q: How do I increase in rank?
A: By being a good poster, by helping new members, by actively contributing to the community, and gennerally being helpful and polite it is possible to get a promotion.

Q: Can I lose rank?
A: Yes. By flaming, trolling, spamming, posting oneliners and generally making an ass of yourself, you can lose rank. Rank loss may be temporary, or indefinite. Continued bad posting and bad behaviour will eventually get you expelled entirely form the Path.

Q: I want a Harlequin rank, can I get one?
A: No. If the Harlequin board decides to start a ranking system, ask there.

This thread is a work in progress and will be updated by either me, Lorizael, Oink or Lazarus. It will be locked for conversation. Any questions or discussion regarding the Path, can be done in the individual PoC threads or you can PM one of us.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2008, 01:57:40 PM by Lorizael »

Offline Lorizael

• GW Shill: Infinity Circuit: Synergistic Spotter of Numpties
  • Ancient
Re: The Eldar Path of Command
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 06:11:56 PM »
Fixed links.
I'm going to start doing some editing in here and keeping things up to date.
Watch this space...
-Lor