News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Finished my Warboss..  (Read 698 times)

Offline Chaos40kAD

• Ork Boy
  • On wings of flame
Finished my Warboss..
« on: February 10, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »
Hey guys, here's my finished Warboss.  I wanted to have a WYSIWYG attack squig, but I couldn't figure out where to put it, so I just trimmed the one off the pole and mounted him there in a shrub.  Then used a piece of 99 cent gold necklace chain to make a leash for him.  I think I'll probably wash the chain with some Devlin mud as it's pretty bright.. but hey .. Sometimes you just have to say "done" ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
-Brett

Hope you like it
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Finished my Warboss..
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:28:38 AM »
That is a good looking model you have there, good job on the conversion of the squig. Now you need to have a name for him. (or do you already have one?)

You have done a great job on this guy, I can't wait to see how the rest of your army turns out.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: Finished my Warboss..
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.