News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Minnesota Gamers  (Read 1535 times)

Offline wfcxleatherneck

• 46TH T.O.S. Liberators
  • Armies: IG,Tyranids,Dark Angels, and Orks
Minnesota Gamers
« on: October 7, 2011, 02:40:39 PM »
 I'm looking for a new group of gamers interested in 40k. My last group was rather fun, but they started to drink more booze than want to play or model, or chat up 40k. Pm me if your interested in getting together. I play IG, and have started to build a nids army

Offline GaleRazorwind

• Hormagaunt
  • Ziltoid Lives!
  • Armies: Nids, BA, CSM
Re: Minnesota Gamers
« Reply #1 on: October 7, 2011, 03:40:29 PM »
What part of MN are you in? There are still a handful of gaming stores which run regular game nights around the Twin Cities (Phoenix Games and Dreamers come to mind). If you're close enough to Deephaven (Minnetonka Blvd a little ways West of 494), Phoenix Games is a great place to play at. They have 40K open  gaming on Saturdays and Tuesdays, and we have a great group of people who play there.
Ziltoid is so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, he would be both!

Offline wfcxleatherneck

• 46TH T.O.S. Liberators
  • Armies: IG,Tyranids,Dark Angels, and Orks
« Reply #2 on: October 9, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »
Im located in st paul  about a mile away from the capital.

I would really love to come and watch a game or two ( I dont  have the new rule book right now) and introduce myself sometime soon. Where exactly is minetonka?

Offline Karynos

• Independent Political Report
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 05:43:42 AM »
A bit of threadomancy here, but I have been in Minnesota for a year and a half and have not done any 40k since I have been here. I am in the Mac-Groveland area. Thanks for the tip Gale.
If you go to this link I have a made a craftworld-kabal battle system that needs ironing out and testing. If you have any edit suggestions, please PM me or post in the thread.

http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=184437.0