News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ars Scripta Battle Reports (40k compilation)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Scyrex Deledras

Ars Scripta Battle Reports (40k compilation)
« on: March 20, 2018, 12:00:48 AM »
I decided to post a compilation of batreps, most of which are going to be showing up on my blog and updated, I hope, semi-regularly. This batrep series will be chronicling, among other things, my gradual learning of 8th edition as I slowly get back into the game. Criticism is always welcome.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:42:53 PM by Irisado »

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
Re: Ars Scripta Battle Reports (40k compilation)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 10:10:11 PM »
Neat idea! I look forward to being able to read each of these and see how your battles grow
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Ars Scripta Battle Reports (40k compilation)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 02:48:02 PM »
Links removed in accordance with forum rule 6.  This to appears to be an advertisement for your blog, which requires permission to be granted in advance.  While it would be great to see your reports here, it would be preferable if they could be posted on the site, so that activity and contributions made in response benefit the 40K Online community. Please open a topic in Suggestions, Questions, and Comments if you wish to discuss this further, or if you wish to ask for permission to advertise your blog here, please use the contact feature in the Help section to make this request to the staff.  Thank you.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente