News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: leave it at home please.  (Read 1113 times)

Offline ETHERLORD

• proud member of Walberton Wargamers
leave it at home please.
« on: February 2, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
mainly this is to seer fox as everyone else was quite well mannered towards us at the spawn tavern, but i seriously think that it is'nt quite fair to try and crush any new comer taverns straight away with bad mouthing the whole thread.

i enjoyed the tavern war thread that i egan my character (Ether) on and felt slightly exepted even though i was a new comer. but still a bit left out, so i started the spawn tavern so others, not just ricto, fox, khemri and the others where not the only ones involved. get some new blood in the veins of the huge organ that is tavern games. why is this so hard to exept? i hope this isnt how you recieve new things usually.

~EL~
PS just waiting for a smart comment or another spam mark now.
"you want me to re-roll my what test?!?!" the banshee screamed at her boyfriend.
Strategy Game it think you'll like. and yes it is my personal link.
a town named 40k online needs you in its populace. check out its thread in the "role-play" board.

Offline Seer Fox

• The Cause of Cancer, Chernobyl and Multiple Orgasms
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • No. I'm not keeping the girl.
Re: leave it at home please.
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
If you posted this for me, you should have just PMed me. Stop being so bloody childish by dragging your grief out and parading it here on the board. But now that you have, I may as well reply publicly too.

You can keep your tavern. To clarify, it is only dead and buried in respect to the other taverns and RPs around and about them. We've already had Red, Black, Green and White ones. That's four too many taverns (though the Black has earned its place, I guess) as is, not to mention the TERRIBLE Swiper's Shack and the not-so-bad BBQ Pit. So you can post and dance and laugh and sing, just don't expect it to be acknowledged in any way, shape or form. There's no point to it.

Stop whinging that I'm not giving your tavern a chance. It never had one in the first place, because it was ran by a man who cries his eyes out and stamps his feet the moment someone voices their contempt for it. I did more-or-less the same with all the other taverns, but they didn't moan nearly as much as you. You should not be in charge of anything 'important' if you're so damn touchy. Nor should you try and raise your board profile by making anything so tacky as ANOTHER tavern rip-off. Come up with something original or not at all.

Well, you got what you came for, so thanks for listening.

Ciat,
Seer Fox
« Last Edit: February 2, 2008, 01:15:51 PM by Seer Fox »
Well I'm not going to quote anything, so...I'll have to hunt down my old sig again.

How bothersome.

Offline ETHERLORD

• proud member of Walberton Wargamers
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »
OK, you see it as childish, fair enough cant argue with that if thats how you see it. but just let people have some fun, OK?

its not aimed at you SPECIFICALLY its aimed at the everyone on these boards, its just me asking that i hope it doesnt happen to others., i dont think that where there a carry on on the RPG boards or a spin off from one of their more popular games that they would go onto one anothers thread and basically try and kill it.

now this may sound ery british of me but its just rude, and i would never do that to anyones thread, previous spammer or not.
"you want me to re-roll my what test?!?!" the banshee screamed at her boyfriend.
Strategy Game it think you'll like. and yes it is my personal link.
a town named 40k online needs you in its populace. check out its thread in the "role-play" board.

Offline Seer Fox

• The Cause of Cancer, Chernobyl and Multiple Orgasms
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • No. I'm not keeping the girl.
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2008, 01:21:46 PM »
It's perfectly fair to do such a thing. This is the space tavern, not a greenpeace or fair-trade convention. It's the law of the jungle out here kiddo, and if you ain't got the cajones for it, don't start amphetamine parrotting on the spiders.

Now stop beslubbering whining already. I won't be reply to this anymore, and by GOD neither should you.

Ciat,
Seer Fox
Well I'm not going to quote anything, so...I'll have to hunt down my old sig again.

How bothersome.

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
No ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »
The Report to Moderator, Private Message, public emails, and general common sense are there to be used, not as decoration.
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.