News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: the cult of the anti-eller  (Read 1798 times)

Offline esc

• Newest
the cult of the anti-eller
« on: December 1, 2005, 02:25:15 AM »
Welcome to the cult of the Anti-Eller
enterwe cannot allow this meaningless eller have a cult for behind him. we should... nay we must take his (3 post) glory from him, here in the temple of the anti-eller we will plot his downfall! we will not be stooped by he who forced the TOS topic into out most beloved threads! he will try to stop us but we will prevail (at this point i ask you to imagine that this goes on for another three pages, simply because I'm not going to write three pages because I'm lazy).
i ask of you to abandon the old ways of worshiping eller and instead to overthrow him and end his evil tyranny
« Last Edit: December 1, 2005, 02:34:41 AM by esc »
the next person to comment on the fact that i have 1 post will find themselfs face down a toiet

Offline Aesir Yggdrasil

• The Twisted Haemonculus
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Serious as a hemophiliac in a razor blade factory.
Re: the cult of the anti-eller
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2005, 03:23:20 AM »
It is to late! The cult of Eller has blossomed! The glory of the shortest tavern game every (All 10 odd minutes and three posts. Why, that's a post every 3 minutes!) cannot hope to be surpassed! All Praise ELLER! Blessed is the son Jimmy! Long may Eller sit upon the Iron Throne in the halls of better places!
People ask how come I play such a twisted army. I reply that I have the heart of a young boy; in a jar right next to his brain.

Now with Extra Lung!

Offline Karl Eller

• OMG Laserguns!, Colonel-Commissar
  • Ancient
  • This is madness?! THIS IS LINUX!!!
Re: the cult of the anti-eller
« Reply #2 on: December 1, 2005, 03:46:45 AM »
And like the cult of eller, so shall this one be shut down. Seriously guys, this is spam, pure and simple. As is what is going on in both the "Give an Award" and "Praise the above Poster" games. It must stop. NOW. Otherwise, you will both be reported for spam. I'm serious this time. Cut it out.

Eller
"Explain how bad this turbulence will be"
"Oh god! Oh god! We're going to die"
"*over the intercom* Uh, this is your captain speaking, we're going to experience a few minor bumps, then uh... crash!"