News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: the new IG doctorins  (Read 357 times)

Offline Arzetch

• "Fear the Stone Crawler"
the new IG doctorins
« on: August 15, 2003, 05:32:01 AM »
hey all, someone gave me a link to the spanish GW site where the summery of the enw imperial guard codex is up.

first note: all this was translated by a web translator and the language might not be the best.

second note: as this was posted to public on a GW site I don't think it's illegal to put it up here, and I don't give out the rules on how to use them, just what they do, so without a codex its impossable to use them.

TROOPS OF I DISEMBARK The units of infantry of the Guard (without transportation) or the squadrons of Senti nels are
troops to unfold quick.  

GRENADIERS can be included among 0-3 troops of robbery as line troops options.  Not pue give
neither to be infiltrated neither to use the rules of of fold quick.  They

MECHANIZED The units of infantry of the
Guard can mount in a Chimera although ori ginariamente they did not have that option.  

INDEPENDENT COMMISSIONERS The
commissioners count like independent personages and can be included from 1 to 3 as an option of elite ( + 10 points).

DISCIPLINE OF IRON The units that use the Leadership of an ofi cial with this ability ignore them penalized animal
by being under the 50% of troops in the checkups of moraly acobardamientoy can be regrouped even although they be
under the half of their troops.  

VETERAN himself does Not it apply the limit of 0-1 squads of The units of infantry
of the Guard without transportation: • throw a given additional al to move for not difficult terre; • are
infiltradores; • the squads of the pelotón of infantry can carry rifle of sniper.  

MARKSMEN OF FIRST The units of
infantry of the Guard with HP 3 can repeat it thrown to impact of a shot failed with a 1 (less with weapons of
expresses or rifle of sniper).  

XENOCOMBATIENTES check of morale by receiving a 25% of drops by shot, themselves
acobardan instead of being withdrawn.  

Camaleonina: + 1 to them thrown of salvation by cover.  Armor of shell: thrown
of saves ción by armadurade 4 +.  

Cibermejoras: thrown of salvation invulne rable of 6 +.  

Weapons of warrior: the
miniaturas arms give with rifle laser without access to the gunshop can change it for a gun laser and a hand weapon

(note to mods: I've put it here as it's no romour and I think its more than just guard palyers who whants to see it, but feel free to move it.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 05:33:54 AM by Arzetch »

Offline kharn012000

• The world is flat I tell you
  • I pick fights with fighting_scars!
Re:the new IG doctorins
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 05:37:24 AM »
hmm... try google tools.

Offline Karl Eller

• OMG Laserguns!, Colonel-Commissar
  • Ancient
  • This is madness?! THIS IS LINUX!!!
Re:the new IG doctorins
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 05:48:16 AM »
There is a better translation Here.
Much better translation :P
"Explain how bad this turbulence will be"
"Oh god! Oh god! We're going to die"
"*over the intercom* Uh, this is your captain speaking, we're going to experience a few minor bumps, then uh... crash!"