News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New Craftworld  (Read 309 times)

Offline Iyanden_WraithLord

• If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
New Craftworld
« on: January 20, 2004, 03:45:54 PM »
Hey guys, I had made a post like this a while ago, but somehow I made 3, so I told the moderators to delete them or do with them as they saw fit. I don't know if it was moved or what, so I thought it'd be safe to post it again. (Please don't hurt me  :P)

Well I'm going to start a new Craftworld, as my name suggests, I have Iyanden, and am looking to start up a second, possibly a 3rd, and I was wondering if anybody had any ideas. I have 6 vypers, 2 farseers on bikes, and 8 jetbikes sitting around, so theres a Saim Hann army right there, but I don't really like the setup of them.

I've also got quite a few aspect warriors (spiders/scorpions/fire dragons/ banshees) so I was thinking about them as well, don't know that much though.

Anyways, if anyones got some good ideas, and what the strong and weak points of any prorposed craftworlds are, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot guys
Let me know what Eldar you want to buy, I probably have it.

Best Car/Truck ever? Only Dodge... http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/Cool_Mpegs.php?cart=LXYMqqMp

Offline Iyanden_WraithLord

• If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
Re: New Craftworld
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 04:25:40 PM »
Never mind, scratch that, I found that it WAS indeed moved, at the same time I found we had an Eldar only board!! ::)
Guess I'll have to take another look around this place, see what else I don't know.....
Again, feel free to dispose of this moderators, and spare me from your wrath :P
...please......
Let me know what Eldar you want to buy, I probably have it.

Best Car/Truck ever? Only Dodge... http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/Cool_Mpegs.php?cart=LXYMqqMp