News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Other Necrons???  (Read 540 times)

Offline Necromaster

• Necrons rule!
Other Necrons???
« on: April 27, 2005, 10:12:39 AM »
Are there other vehicles or units for the Necrons that aren't listed in the codex? I have heard of a vehicle called a "Necron Pylon" or something like that that was a vehicle with some really good weapons
Battle Records with Necrons:
Wins: 6
Ties: 0
Loses: 3
Unfinished games: 2

Offline galadriad

• nur ein tier
Re: Other Necrons???
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 10:27:12 AM »
That is a forgeworld "vehicle" wich looks very cool, but it is not a official vehicle from games workshop: you can't use it in tournaments, and when not playing in tournaments you need the consent of your opponent to use it.

nonsensical........ ... again.........

Offline syth773

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 10:30:40 AM »
it is basically a stationary monolith with structure points and an improved particle whip (longer range).  it comes onto the board by teleporting, pretty fun model, my friends and i tried it out a few times and it can really catch the opponent off guard but personally i still like the trusty old monolith better.

Offline ShadowX

• Life is a privilege. Death is your right.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 03:53:47 PM »
The problem with the Pylon is that it's main use tends to be annihilating opposing Titans and Flyers.  In a regular game you're easily better off taking the Monolith.  It's weapons are pretty much the same as the Lith's.

Xhadow
Aegis insubstantial; before the deluge.

We are already Dead.

Only the Insane have the strength to prosper.  Only those who prosper truly judge what is sane.

I shall become a Blight upon the land.  And everything I touch shall wither and die.