News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Inquisitor lord karamavoz  (Read 449 times)

Offline king_stew

• Spreading The Light Of The Eternal Emperor
Inquisitor lord karamavoz
« on: April 26, 2005, 02:43:40 AM »
 :) Hey all,
              is it possible to use inquisitor lord karamavoz in my daemonhunter army as an hq choice even though he is a special unit from the sisters of battle  ??? i cant see a problem but just wanted to clarify first. Also can i use henchmen from the sister retinue (as in those with inquisitor lorr) instead of the ones from the daemonhunters (i.e those you get with coteaz)  ???

Offline Hivemind

Re: Inquisitor lord karamavoz
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 08:43:58 AM »
It wouldn't be legal to use him as your only HQ choice but I don't see any rules preventing you from using him as an ally in a Daemonhunters army.  You wouldn't be allowed to add any henchmen to Karamazov - he's a special character and comes 'as is'. 

Also it would only be legal to give the Witchhunter henchmen to a Witchhunter inquisitor - no mixing and matching between codeci.  However you could use the models if you prefer the look of the witchhunter henchmen - just make sure that you use the rules from Daemonhunters if you have a Ordo Malleus inquisitor.
The Tyranids are the most rapidly evolving race in the galaxy.  They are super-predators destined to hunt all others to extinction.