News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Adding Inquisitor. 1500pts list. Help.  (Read 554 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Adding Inquisitor. 1500pts list. Help.
« on: December 11, 2008, 07:06:23 PM »
So, I have my 1500pts Grey Knights army and I want to really punish Deepstrikers (mean mean mean) So I will add an inquisitor and two mystics to the army. I can take the blessed hull off the Dreads, but besides that I am not sure what to shuffle around to make room for the Inquisitor and Palls. I can cut out a terminator, which will give me a total of around 66pts to play with, so Minus the Elites Inquisitor and Mystics, that leaves me 30-somthing points to kill.

I am not sure what Inquisitor load-out I should do, as I have not used one before. I don't want it to cost too much points, as he is pretty fragile. (anything is possible as I have yet to build the Inquisitor, or the mystics..or well you get the idea. Any suggestions is appreciated.

My list as it is now is as follows;

Hq- Brother Captain Stern W/Retinue of 5 terminators. One with Psycannon. -396pts

Troops- Grey Knight squad. 7 models w/justicar. Targeter. -201pts
           Grey Knight squad. 7 models w/justicar. Targeter. -201pts
           Grey Knight Squad 5 models, two psycannons w/justicar. Targeter-201pts
          Grey Knight Squad 5 models, two psycannons w/justicar. Targeter-201pts

Heavy Support- Grey Knight Dreadnought w/Twinlinked lascannon. Extra Armor, Blessed Hull -145pts
                       Grey Knight Dreadnought w/Twinlinked lascannon. Extra Armor, Blessed Hull -145pts

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria