News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: I'm here to say hellooooo  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Grizzlykin

• Run little eldar, run! ... And KILL THEM ALL !
  • Armies: Eldars, Tau, Necrons
I'm here to say hellooooo
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:49:38 PM »
Well well  well.... ok i'm gonna stop i guess you got bored already.

So first of all let me introduce myself.  The pseudo Grizzlykin (come from some friends and i will save the story for now :) ), i'm french young man (i will be 21 this november) and i'm nearly new to warhammer 40 k. I say nearly because i played something like two battle in v5 and i  did not played since then.  So i know a few basic things but i lack a lot, Starting by strategic things and a full army :).
Speaking about the army i play eldar, or i will be playing eldar should i say. I will spare the army details to you since you will found them in the eldar section since i came in this forum too ask for help regarding my army list :).

Regarding personnal info since i'm short on time and typing on a phone let me post that tomorrow or after tomorrow.

I am please to met everyone and will be in your care for a while.

Sincerly

Grizzlykin
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

Quote from: Cavalier
ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member

Offline Wyldhunt

Re: I'm here to say hellooooo
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:59:28 PM »
Welcome to 40konline! It's full of awesome people, and eldar happen to be our specialty!  Welcome back to the game, and congrats on choosing an army that happens to be pretty potent right now. :D