News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequins Rules?  (Read 583 times)

Offline Enigmatic

• I'm a llama!
Harlequins Rules?
« on: May 4, 2003, 05:39:46 AM »
Can anyone give me the actual stats and rules for all of the Harlequin units?
« Last Edit: May 4, 2003, 05:48:21 AM by Enigmatic »

Offline Kharanir

• Dyann Sistau, protectors of wisdom
Re:Harlequins Rules?
« Reply #1 on: May 4, 2003, 08:30:10 AM »
no we cant´t give out copyrighted rules...
OMG my Dark Eldar looks just like a Biel-Tan army.. Eeey.. Wait a sec.. They are Biel-Tan

Offline The Rainmaker

• Up the Irons!
« Reply #2 on: May 4, 2003, 08:54:24 AM »
First of all, there is a harlequin forum for posts about harlies.

Secondly, I realise that the harlequin codex link doesn't work any more, but we can't really give out the rules. On the other hand they can't be that copyrighted if GW made them available to download in the first place. Maybe someone will be kind enough to email them to you.
"Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six."

Revelations ch.XIII v.18

formerly Angron

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #3 on: May 5, 2003, 12:36:45 AM »
The rules are still copyright. There is nothing which would be "more or less copyrighted". Just because GW has had some of the rules available on their website does not make them not copyright GW.

We're sorry, but the only place you can get the rules without breaking a few laws is by getting hold of Citadel Journal 39, 44 and 50. In that order, since 39 is more important than 44 which, in turn, is more important than 50.

GW has pulled the downloadable file off-line for reasons yet unknown, save for the possible appearance of Harlequins in the Eye of Terror-campaign. It is not impossible the file will return to downloadabl status while the campaign is over, but I doubt it personally.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.