News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Blood Angel stories?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
Blood Angel stories?
« on: August 2, 2002, 11:57:55 PM »
Does anyone have any stories to tell about their blood thirsty Blood Angels?  I have one I'm not that good of a player but I'm ok.

We were playing take over and hold position type of play. In the middle of the map was a strong hold were you were to take over and hold position, it had bunkers trenches and towers. I was playing eldar which had lots of deadly units against my bloodthirsty blood angels, but I didnt mind I had speed at hand. So in this battle my only adventage was speed. At the beggining of my first turn, I went first, I quickly sped up and took most of the stronghold. on the second turn he was getting closer but he wasnt fast enough because I already occupied the whole area and was ready for an assult (had my lascanon pointed at the wave serpent the whole time keeping it away). he chareged and assulted one of my tac squads that were in the trench with his scorpions. I though I sall the end of my tac squad cuz it werent moving and his scorps had a big advantage. well he assulted and killed 2 of my marines, while my marines killed more than half of his scorps! He lost the assult, but pased his leadership test. my turn i asulted and surounded his scorps with what marines I had left and ruthlesly evaporated his scorp squad. Which was extremely good cause I took out one f the important squads in his army early into the game, all i had left is the fire dragons, and the rangers I didnt bother the guardians cause they were practically dead anyway.  

This is my amature story of heroism in my Blood Angel rancs. So my blood angels now chose their path as Blod Angel Paladins.

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art