News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: NIDS [best kind?]  (Read 417 times)

Offline jeremy slater

• Newest
NIDS [best kind?]
« on: November 30, 2006, 08:45:08 PM »
What nid do you believe is the best
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 09:27:33 PM by Mr.Peanut »

Offline skalnok

• i like harlequins they make me laugh
Re: NIDS
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 08:49:22 PM »
i would actually have to say my favorite nyd is definitely the ripper because if they didnt exist then the hive ships would starve lol   and if that doesnt count i would say my cyber nyds
98% of the weed smokers on this site bug the 2% non-smokers on this site about why they should.  Maybe the 98% should lighten up, go smoke one and leave us to our choices.

"OMG, did you see that, the big melty thingy melted bob, OMG it's walking this way.  OH DEAR GREATER GOOD, RUN!"

If I eat your brain, do I gain your talen

Offline Benandorf

• Waaargh! Orkz Ruinz me Life!
  • Why so heretical?
    • Texas ...TeamPlayers...
Re: NIDS [best kind?]
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 10:06:03 PM »
The best?  Hive tyrant, hands down.  Statistically, it simply is the best nid.

For its points? Genestealer.

But this question is illogical at best, stupid at worst.  One line posts don't tell us anything...
Quote from: Yuenglingdragon
When life gives you anything, charge it with Genestealers.
Alarm clock? Genestealers.
Your boss? Genestealers.
The rednecks that cut in front of me at Wal-mart like I didn't have anything better to do than stand in line? Genestealers.

Quote from: unknown
Asking for advice on using VC to beat O&G is like saying "I'm 6'3", work out, and consider myself pretty tough.  Can anyone give me advice on how to beat up the handicapped kid down the street?"

Offline y2jfreak

• beslubber! Drink!
Re: NIDS [best kind?]
« Reply #3 on: December 1, 2006, 01:26:36 PM »
Zoanthropes. Points wise they can out perform fex's, taking out infantry and tanks with ease - if they hit. and now choosing 2 powers you can keep synapse coverage and still hack away at the enemy. they're protected somewhat with T.M., have a 2+ save with 6+ for pratically free. the powers just make them so flexible to a strategy. 3x Psychic Scream is very nasty, espicially to units trying to break from combat. Catalyst can stop Fex's from dying to assault termies and the like, and they can even screw up Libarians.

money wise they're cheap as well. and a very nice model to say the least.