News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Your Weakness  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Lonjon

• Google
Re:Your Weakness
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2002, 12:19:16 AM »
When I was a baby, my dear mother dipped my body headfirst into a magical river.  Every place on my body that was touched by that magical water became invulnerable to any sort of physical harm.  Unfortunately, the rear part of my left foot was untouched by the water because that was the bit that my mother's hand was covering while she dunked me in the magic river.  Now, only a wound inflicted on the back bit of my left foot can bring me down.

That is why I wear heavy boots.
'Stop misquoting me!'   - Jain Zar

Cheantoa

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2002, 03:35:25 AM »
lol...

And I forgot. I, for some indeterminable reason, will Taunt people who are ALOT stronger than me. Someone threatens me and I insult them until they start trying to rip my throat out, then I start jeering and teasing, then, When they're yelling at me and hunting me with a deathwish, I begin making jokes about them. It escalates from there.

Offline Jehenna

• Almost Purple
  • Ancient
  • 'baka' - Ruri Hoshino of the Nadesico
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2002, 01:05:37 PM »
spiders - i can't face larger ones easily.

Offline Reaper1313

• Goth isn't just a period in time
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2002, 12:11:27 AM »
Paranoia, oh so much paranoia. And forgetfulness, and and, uh I forgot what I was gonna say ???. Oh, now I remember, my ignorance.
Visit www.40Kcantina.com and check out my troop design rules.

Offline mind_splinter

• Ultramannnnn!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2002, 02:18:16 AM »
Taking everything personally.
Time is like a drug; too much of it kills you.

<(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)>
KIRBY DANCE!

I've lost a lot of things in my life, but out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2002, 04:13:47 AM »
violence. I like fighting. I go to a sort of fight club thing every week. not stupid WWF crap real fighting. Its fun and its just friends fighting friends. its not like we are trying to kill eachother it is stress releavial. you have to try it to understand.
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline TheMightyPikachu

• Pi-Ka-Chu!
  • Ancient
  • The Mightiest
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2002, 10:18:39 PM »
wwf crap? its a fine art, like a dance or a ballet
www.andylc.deviantart.com
did you know I can draw?

Offline vanquisherau

• Saussie Aussie
  • Who's Next??
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2002, 02:08:51 AM »

wwf crap? its a fine art, like a dance or a ballet

ROLF!!!!
The Exarch: You'd be considered a violent schizophrenic if you were human - but you'd slap around anyone who called you that...

Offline Cymoril

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2002, 03:23:44 AM »
Short attention span.

Offline SteamingBarrel

• TASTY CORN!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2002, 04:57:00 PM »
im, sometimes extreamly silent and get pissed off at anyone who talks to me and other times very boustrous. Also when i am pissed off i tend to hurt people... in sixth grade my first year of wrestling in my first match i was getting my ass kicked. I summonded up all my anger and in the third period i stood up tackled the kid and pinned him. I can beat people up that are older/ stronger than i am when i am pissed off. The only problem is if weak kids piss me off i can push them had and they'll fall over or what ever. my real weakness is my strengh, one time i was joking around with this guy and i gave him a dead leg (i thought i was doing it softly) and he said he couldnt walk on his leg for a day because of it.
SO YOU WANNA BE A ROCK SUPPERSTAR? LIVE LARGE, BIG HOUSE FIVE CARS YOUR IN CHARGE COMING UP IN THE WORLD DONT TRUST NOBODY GOT TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER CONSTANTLY...