News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What i 've read?notices about Harlequins in White Dwarf??  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Thanneuser

• From the flame of Asur our souls will come
What i 've read?notices about Harlequins in White Dwarf??
« on: April 24, 2002, 03:36:52 PM »
first of all:i'm speaking about the official ITALIAN white dwarf issue.For what i can read on the official preview of the may's issue it will have a section about the "next codex eldar:harlequins "..frankly i don't know if it's only fluff(which could be something good the same)or something like they have done in the past like for feral orks...i will tell you when i will have the magazine but...i'm wondering if in the english issue there is something like this.i'm really curious  :o

Offline drowgamer

• Behold the power of Chesse, gone bad
Re:What i 've read?notices about Harlequins in White Dwarf??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 04:16:09 PM »
In my US White Dwarf 268 Its gives a preview of:

The new Chaos Fantasy Book

Warhammer Skirmish

Lord of the Rings battle report

Necrons battle report

I wish they have the rules for the harlies, i could be possible because they did not report whant the Chapter Approved article is next issue.

Offline Karhedron

• Harlies favourite song: Killing you softly.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 08:04:42 AM »
We had something similar here in Spain, some months ago; then, next month they just released the unofficial Codex:Harlequins in spanish. And it said it couldn't be used in Tournaments, something that quite pissed me off. All I want is just a text one line long that says "Harlequins are now official in every WH40K games and tournaments". Just that. Then we can start complaining like the rest of the players about how underpowered is our list and how overpowered are the rest of the armies  ;).

I wouldn't expect much in Italy's next WD number; however, it may be they've heard something and will be telling it next month ( isn't someone italian in GW development team? ). If you have fresh news about our domino friends, please post it here! I just want to know!  :)

Karhedron, Farseer of Saim-Hann
Karhedron, Farseer of Saim-Hann

"All their wars are merry, all their songs are sad"

Offline Thanneuser

• From the flame of Asur our souls will come
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 08:44:27 AM »
Well,now i'm thinking that the new infos about Harlequins will be like those in your spanish magazine.But it's a matter of fact:in a previous WD in Italy we could see The feral orcs' list,a list that just piss me off cause they don't even have a true miniature to speak of, instead of Harlequins.In qualifier tournaments it's perfectly LEGAL to field feral orcs(maybe only here in italy) so if in the next issue they(GW) will present a similar  list i think Harlequins will gain some officialty.In my gaming club a very few players know about harlies and cause their rules for the third edition are only in english some don't even want to play against them.Maybe all of that will end,when i'll get the magazine i'll post all the news.hoping that these news will be something good