News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chronicles of the Brush: For the Greater Good  (Read 164178 times)

Offline PaxImperator

• Staff Officer; Imperium Extraordinarius
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Chronicles of the Brush: For the Greater Good
« Reply #1500 on: April 14, 2024, 01:10:06 PM »
I'll second that! Looks like the beginnings of a striking colour scheme on the battlesuit too with red, black, grey and white. Brave of you to use white on those big flat surfaces. Looking forward to seeing more!

How far Krootox models have come by the way. The first incarnation from way back when couldn't have been more static whereas this one is just right.

Offline Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: Chronicles of the Brush: For the Greater Good
« Reply #1501 on: Yesterday at 08:58:03 PM »

That green looks great.  You've managed to avoid falling into the trap that I have done on the few occasions that I've painted anything by not making it too bright.  The shading is also very realistic.

Thank you!

I'll second that! Looks like the beginnings of a striking colour scheme on the battlesuit too with red, black, grey and white. Brave of you to use white on those big flat surfaces. Looking forward to seeing more!

How far Krootox models have come by the way. The first incarnation from way back when couldn't have been more static whereas this one is just right.

Thank you!

So just an announcement - I am selling my T'au! Definitely leaped into too many projects. Falling back on Mechanicus, Aeldari, and Daughters of Khaine for the moment. When I get some more work done - I'll be preparing to expand into High Elves for The Old World.

Also here are some images from some battles my Ad Mech has fought against Astra Militarum!

Post Merge: Today at 09:38:59 AM
In the future, please use the modify button. Double posting is against the forum rules, and for that reason, the system merged your posts.

Pulled my lumineth out of the box after a long break. Rallying to get more done with them before the 4th edition launch!

Will keep my DOK as a second project!