News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: My Ork Walker List WIP...  (Read 2561 times)

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
My Ork Walker List WIP...
« on: June 15, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »
So, I've bee working on my Ork Walker list...  I've been doing very well with the list so far, going 3 - 0 against SM, BT, and BA.  The listt operates pretty straight forward... 

Here it is, 2000 points...

KFF Mek, Burna, Cybork, HA
KFF Mek, Cybork

13 Kommandos, Lead by Snikrot, 2 burnas

30 Boyz, PK Nob w/ BP, 3 Rokkit
30 Boyz, PK Nob w/ BP, 3 Rokkit
12 Ard Boyz, PK Nob w/BP
-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP
Dread, 3 DCCW, Skorcha
Dread, 3 DCCW, Skorcha

Deff Kopter, TL Rokkit, Buzz saw
Deff Kopter, TL Rokkit, Buzz saw

3 Kanz, Rokkits
3 Kanz, Grotzookas
Mega Dread, 2 Rippa Klaws, 2 Skorchas, Mega Charga

Here are the current additions...  Everything except the walkers and the kommandos comes out of my regular ork army...

This is my Mega Dread...  Scratch built because my Forge World budget is blown for a couple months with the purchase of a lifta wagon!

Here are my dreads...  I magnetized all of the arms so I could swap them out and remove them for transport.

Here are some Kanz, a mix of older and newer...  I took some extra pieces out of the kan and dread boz and updated my old kanz with some new bitz so they looked more awesome!

Here are the Kommandos... I green stuffed a bunch of furry cloaks on them to make them look sneaky...  The basing BTW is cat litter...  I find it makes nice, really rough looking rocks...

Here is a pile of weapon arms...  Everything is magnetized.  I used rare earth magnets on the vehicals, but I put a hex bolt on the arms so they don't stick together...  Plus, it makes the arms stick out a bit farther, beefs up the look of the walkers!

Here is my beer I'm drinking...  Building warhammer is just more fun with an adult beverage...  This is my wife's beer, I ran out! lol  But girly beer is better than no beer! lol

For those people who are interested...  Here is an older and better shot of the mega dread!

Here he is in action against some BA the other day...  He ripped a Storm Raven up but didn't do much else this game!

Adam

More to come...

Here is some pics of the Mega Dread...  I'm painting him for a project on the orks board...

The Junkyard: Gitz it Done Event

If anyone is interested in orks and wants to join, we accept all comers!

Now for the pics...  I'm happy so far...  You can see the progression from rust to some basic red paint on the model...  After all, doesn't red make it go faster! lol

Adam

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:12:32 PM by adamscurr »

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!