News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Painting an Iyanden Waveserpent (Blog for the PoC) Very Pic Heavy  (Read 24939 times)

Offline Starrakatt

• Infinity Circuit
  • Bitter Vet
Re: Painting an Iyanden Waveserpent (Blog for the PoC) Very Pic Heavy
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »
Wow, glad to see the finished product Valar, thank you very much! Excellent painting there I must say, I like it all very much: All the colors are fitting, the blendings looks about perfect, gems are awesome, contrasts are very well made all great stuff - Also, I am jealous. :D

You asked about the EMLs: The bone color is about perect I'd say, same as on the hull's fins - Personnally I'd do some sort of shading or inking in the actual launching tubes to give them some depth, and why not do some of the weapon's gems like you did on the Force Field generator fins (the gems on them looks great)?

Just saying, as from here the guns look a 'very little' bit bland compared to the overall look of the tank. IMHO ;)

Keep it up dude,

Starky

Join the POC: Craftworld Iyanden - The Ghost Warriors

Quote from: Farceseer Siranaul
Yes you are being dense.

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
Re: Painting an Iyanden Waveserpent (Blog for the PoC) Very Pic Heavy
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »
yeah I think the same... the launcher tubes should be in shadow or darker than the rest of the bone because they dont really look like holes at the moment and I will think about the gems on them aswell... although that wont be for a little bit until i can get some black paint to actually do the first stage of them.

Thanks for the comments everyone... keep em coming