News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Who else wants to be a martyr?  (Read 919 times)

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
Who else wants to be a martyr?
« on: August 26, 2013, 08:32:07 PM »
[sarcasm]

Rather than simply bowing out, I've decided to poke the bears until I'm booted. I'm going to do this, by accusing the bears of engaging in behaviour I myself pursued, without restraint, for years.

Sure, I could have risen above it, but I figured that the bears should be held to a higher standard. Rather than trying to raise the standard of interpersonal interactions, I chose to be a part of the problem I now point my self righteous finger at.

So to all those that have tasted the sour grapes, I encourage you to also put yourself up on a cross. Let me be the first.

" t "

There, I now hang upon the cross, judging those with whom I built a culture of elitism. Join me, fellow pleebs, and ignore the years of abuse I heaped upon thee!

[/sarcasm]

[irony]

Rule #1: Have some credibility. You may have a point. I might even agree with it, but I call shenanigans on the whole martyr bit. Be the change you want to see.

[/irony]

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
Re: Who else wants to be a martyr?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 11:29:13 PM »
I was going to ask; I realized there was no need to inquire.

You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.