News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: so GW don't forget exodites...  (Read 596 times)

Offline Kaelis Ra.

• Do what you have to
    • Eldar Online
so GW don't forget exodites...
« on: May 9, 2003, 03:26:30 AM »
one of the mods posted a topic, asking people to write fluf for harlies, or review the current list (that fluff is coming, i promise) so that gw don't just fade out harlies.

i think exodites are in more jepordy of being phased out than harlies. exodites don't even have a citidel journal list. i don't have the links, but all you exodite lovers out there, get off your backside, write some fluff, or write a review about one of the few exodite lists floating around and send it to the mods of this forum. they will know what to do with it. we must ensure that exodites are not forgotten.

im off to continue my eldar trilogy...
"I have no taste for bringing death. It is enough for me to see it in the falling leaves. I cannot believe good things can come from bloodshed. For that's the crux, my Queen. Those horrors happen still, but good men and women everywere deplore them; you would reclaim such methods; you would exonerate them and bring the dialogue to an end. I am a useless thing to you. I have nothing to give." Pandora, Queen of the Damned.

Offline Angelus

• Jordan Nikolas; 07/29/03 @ 5:33am; 7Lb 11oz & 21"
Re:so GW don't forget exodites...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 09:14:14 AM »
Direct me to decent Exodite fluff and examples (and hopefully info on the previous edition Exodite rules) and I'll get a HG Exodite Codex on here asap. ;D
Predator Space Marines
Wins: 35  Draw: 6  Loss: 2

1st Insane Regiment, 1st insane Company, 2nd platoon, 2nd squad
For the Angels of Exquisit

Offline Kaelis Ra.

• Do what you have to
    • Eldar Online
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 02:26:28 AM »
go into the fluff and fiction vault. some of the links to things in there are old and need to be updated, but it should point you in the right direction.
"I have no taste for bringing death. It is enough for me to see it in the falling leaves. I cannot believe good things can come from bloodshed. For that's the crux, my Queen. Those horrors happen still, but good men and women everywere deplore them; you would reclaim such methods; you would exonerate them and bring the dialogue to an end. I am a useless thing to you. I have nothing to give." Pandora, Queen of the Damned.

Offline archonofdeath

• Life is for the weak.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 04:54:38 PM »
1. Write a piece of feedback on the list in CJ 39, similar to the article in CJ 44, about new units, what you think about the list, or any such thing.
  OR
2. Write a piece of Harlequin fluff, a battle report, or somesuch, which concerns the Harlequins.

3. Send this material to fanatic@games-workshop.com,  so that Fanatic (and GW) will know that people care, play and think about the Harlequins.

this was writen by Rasmus (sp?) to help keep the Harlequins alive but i think that if all of the exodite players did this it would make the exodites a race but your going to need many people. heres the email again fanatic@games-workshop.com
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 04:55:30 PM by archonofdeath »
Death is amoung us, whether we choose to be it or create it.

Offline Kaelis Ra.

• Do what you have to
    • Eldar Online
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 12:28:45 AM »
well im sure if only a few bits of fluff got through to games workshop it would at least help them remember the little known eldar race that is the exodites.