News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Battle at Seattle  (Read 940 times)

Offline Trunkhead

• Drunken Master
  • Ancient
  • Cause this is too funny
The Battle at Seattle
« on: February 25, 2002, 07:54:28 PM »
I'm sure you all know that GW has nixed the Seattle GT.  So now you'll have to go to Vancouver B.C. for the official Tourney - dont' get me wrong, i LOVE Vancouver, but when i'm there i have better things to do than play 40k (did you know that until about a year ago prostitution was legal there?) Anyway.....
A bunch of local stores in the Seattle/Eastside area, and some from Idaho I believe, are going to be holding a GT type tourney either in Bellevue or Southcenter.  Prelimary name is the Battle at Seattle - I believe they'll be an ad in WD before it happens which is supposed to be sometimes in the early summer.
You know what I'll say when I see God?
I'm going to tell him I was framed
 - The Way of the Gun

Offline Farseer_Nimliiost

• Geek of Geekyness
  • War is my master, Death my mistress
Re:The Battle at Seattle
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2002, 04:07:28 PM »
when  and where is this official Tourney in vancouver??? im gunna guess onea the gw here, i live in vancouver so yay for me  ;D
your understanding is not required mon-keigh, merely your surrender...

Offline Comander NUKE

• Ownzed! By the sheep god no less!
    • Another forum.  Mainly has to deal with lan parties in western washington.
Re:The Battle at Seattle
« Reply #2 on: May 7, 2002, 03:30:41 PM »
Anyone know the real dates on that one?  Is it still on?   ???  I would like to know.  I'm a newbee and a tourny like that would be good for me to watch (as yet I have to find where these astardly things are sold in my area and colect the suffishent cash to nab some!).   :D
"Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now.  We're fine.  We're all fine here...now...thank you.  How are you?"  *wince*  -Han Solo