News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Mime Cost  (Read 544 times)

Offline soritar

Mime Cost
« on: January 29, 2004, 02:17:07 AM »
This question might have been brought up before.

I'm quite new to harlequins, so I am yet to play with them (still working on converting the models). Due to this I have only looked at the "official" (or rather unofficial) rules posted on the GW side (sorry about that Rasmus, there are enough new rules to learn in that one, before I try to learn "your" version.

Now to the question: Using Army Builder, I see that there are two different prices for the Mime. I was wondering: Which one do people usually use? And is there another difference except the price? If not, what is the explanation to the lower cost? I'm thinking that it could be hard enough convincing my opponant to let me play harlies. Now I need a good explanaition to why I don't pay the full price...

I know this is supposed to be in CJ #50 or something like that, but I havn't found any place that sells old issues. If I had, then I'd by them emidiatly.

Offline Ziph

• VRP
Re: Mime Cost
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 03:20:25 AM »
There's a site somewhere where the army lists of CJ #44 and #50 have been reproduced, there's a link to it somewhere in this forum, perhaps as a sticky thread. Since they've been there for at least a year and GW hasn't objected I suppose you're free to download them.
Fabricati Diem, Punc

1250 points Harlequins: 0W, 1D, 3L
2000 points Death Guard: 4W, 3D, 11L

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re: Mime Cost
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 04:17:02 AM »
The problem with the mimes was that mr Kinrade edited my entry into CJ 44, and then, when I tried to fix it in CJ 50 he edited that one as well, and cut off the ending. You find more on the CJ 44-entry in the stickied threads on this forum, and I suggest you disregard the chopped-off CJ 50-entry on the subject.
   The EO Revision of the Harlequins have the Mimes the way they were supposed to be.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.