News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Hive City of Quaranticus  (Read 20946 times)

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
Re: The Hive City of Quaranticus
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2010, 04:00:28 AM »
The Ravener sends out loud psychic waves to the others.

The Ravener is angry and confused.
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:11:13 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
- Gandalf

Offline Hive Fleet Dread Q'thulu

« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2010, 12:49:44 AM »
        "Ok is the plan/map ready?" "I say we atleast try to get the orks to join us" "i'll stay here to provide long range fire support with the help of the ravener with some sort of weak synapse similar to a vox unit. he can call in targets if things don't go as planned."

I morph all of my weapons into a really sinister looking 4 barreled version of the spore mine launcher and morph an extra pair of legs and lock into an good firing stance i look like a combonation of a hydra anti-air gun and a dragoon(starcraft).

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2010, 12:50:09 PM »
The Ravener slithers over to the newly-morphed being and remains at the ready.
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:11:02 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
- Gandalf

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
  • Armies: Alaitoc Eldar, Orks
« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »
"AWRIGHT, so's we's gots boyz ta gatha so's we's can gets ta lootin' an' killin'!  Dis way!!!! WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"  Before taking off in the direction of the assembled Orks, Skullkrakka looks for willing souls to go with him
Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Offline Hive Fleet Dread Q'thulu

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2010, 01:55:02 AM »
um shalken spotters don't stand near the artillery. you're supposed to go with the envoy to the orks and if anything goes wrong call down the thunder.
"so how many people do we need for this contact party?" so far we have Shalken the ravener and Skullkrakka.

Offline Vosrik

• Adventures make one late for dinner!
  • Armies: Space Marines
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2010, 03:53:17 AM »
Tigurius steps once again into the scene. "I'll go with whoever needs help, however it might be better if I stay with the Ravener just in case I need to communicate to it psychically."

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2010, 06:11:58 AM »
Still somewhat confused, the Ravener follows the loud, hulking green mass.
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:10:53 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf

Offline Rems

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2010, 06:14:59 AM »
" I refuse to gather debased xenos for a holy mission, i shall remain and guard this position. Besides you lot will need a calming hand," stated Loken. Striding over to stand by specimen X he activated his nemesis halberd and chambered a round. With betty securely hung from his waist, reminding him of his transgressions he was ready.

Offline argos5

• Stuff
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2010, 06:04:34 PM »
The Necron Lord waved a dismissive gesture to Loken, "Nonsense. We can conquer this frontier with love. Who's with me?!"

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
Well, after looking over the thread for the first time,  :D I thought I should post Varro's stats. Here they are:

Ultramarines Chief Librarian Varro Tigurius

Weapons: Rod of Tigurius and Bolt Pistol
Abilities: All Space Marine psychic powers, Psychic Hood (negates psychic powers directed at him or his allies)
Special Abilities: Psychic Attack Deflection (ability to deflect and return a psychic attack at its user)

Strength: 5
Toughness: 5
Speed: 4
Agility: 5
Vitality: 6
Skill: 7
Dexterity: 5
Size: 7

Total: 44
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:26:56 AM by Titan Lord Vosrik »

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:32 PM »
And here's my guy's profile:

Ravener "Oblivion"

Weapons: Powerful jaws, four scything talons (all armour piercing)
Abilities: Silent dig, acid saliva (armour piercing, DOES NOT DROOL  >:( ), rage (rapid flurry of attacks)
Special Abilities: Long-range psycher (ability to communicate psychically with another being over a long distance), mind reading and control (ability to read the minds of other living organisms and take control of them)

Strength: 6
Toughness: 6
Speed: 6
Agility: 5
Vitality: 6
Skill: 8 (this guy is AWESOME in CC)
Dexterity: 0 (as with the Ripper, no hands to grab a gun.  :'( )
Size: 7

Total points: 44
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:10:41 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf

Offline JackofBlades

• Mwuhahahahaha
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »
"I wanna go with Big Dolly" Lars cried grabbing Skullkrakka arm tightly.

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »
Varro stands back and looks at both teams. "I think it would be best if I wait until someone needs me."

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
  • Armies: Alaitoc Eldar, Orks
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »
Skullkrakka looks at Lars and freaks out.  Grabbing a random nearby Ork Nob he holds it up to Lars.  "Oi, lookit me, I'm Gribbles, betcha can't catch me!"  With that, Skullkrakka flings the Nob as hard and as far as he can in hopes Lars just lets go of his Power Klaw......
Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Offline JackofBlades

• Mwuhahahahaha
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2010, 04:11:37 AM »
Lars looked after the ork Nob as he sailed across the sky. For a moment there was a torn expression on his brutish face, then he gave a delighted scream and ran after the ork Nob 'Gribbles' Rocket Boy bouncing behind him.

Offline burgers4me

• Burgers, The Delicious Graduate
    • Story of The Gods (SotG)
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2010, 07:51:39 PM »
The little ripper looked up from his finished map. It seems they were moving out.

A blurring vision stuck the little ripper.

... the mind only sees what it demands ...

GOAL:
Moving out.

(Burgers!)
What, Wait?

Why do I even have this thing...

"There is no such thing as a bad story. Just one that can be improved."

Offline Rems

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
Damnation, must i do everything myself? thought Loken. "Onwards, wretched filth i have a holy mission and i do not intend to fail. To the airfields, let none bar our path!" Tigurius, with me, use your psychic influence to control these beasts, get them to follow us."

With that impromptu speech Loken bgins the march to the arifields, a glint of determination in his eye. well, you cant see his eyes but you know he being imperius with posture like that.

Loken begins marching, instructing Tigurus to control the tyranids

OOC, i say chaps to give ourselves an easier time of it how about adopting the speech,
thought, action pattern so we can better see what each other is doing?

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2010, 03:58:55 AM »
Seeing the group move forward, the Ravener follows behind, relying on its instincts and lurking in the shadows.

Action: follow others.

[And one more thing: WHAT are we fighting? One moment I think it's orks, and then Rems says it's Tyranids???  ??? I'm all confused...]
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:10:29 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf

Offline Rems

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2010, 06:09:33 AM »
OOc, i was refering to the tyranids in our party. As a emperor loving, xenos hating grey knight i would only trust another space marine, even if they are an ultramarine, to keep an eye on our less dependable party members. Remeber to Loken your at the level of intelligence of a dog,... a dumb dog.

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2010, 08:21:54 AM »
Varro uses his massive psychic abilities and tells everyone to start moving to their destination. He especially uses his abilities on Lars to enhance his ability to not follow flying objects.