News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The final WAAAAAGH, the last krumpin'  (Read 1534 times)

Offline travisb7

• Ork Boy
The final WAAAAAGH, the last krumpin'
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:42:11 PM »
My skin grows pale, more akin to a 'umie than a proper Ork today. I'm staring at a cardboard box, sealed and ready to ship, containing my entire Ork army. Yes, the day has come. I am leaving the hobby.

I have not played a game in nearly a year, and with my opponents having all moved away or moved on, I have decided it is time to hang up my shoota and choppa. I just want to thank you all for your generosity, kindness, and downright fun you've given me over the years.

The models may be leaving, and the plastic may not hit the table for years to come for me, but deep inside beats the heart of an Ork!

One last time, I suppose.

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: The final WAAAAAGH, the last krumpin'
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:44:15 AM »
Well, sorry to see you sent off your ork army.

When the new codex hits the shelves you will be kicking yourself very hard. I guess this is just an excuse to "have to" buy and make new models.  ;)

We all know orks are addictive, you are only in remission right now. Hold on to the army (unless money has already changed hands) then be kunning and wait. There will soon be ample opportunity to take over the universe  ;D
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline Ork E Nuff

• Ork Boy
  • 'ere WE go, 'ere WE go, 'ere WE go!!!!!
  • Armies: Orks, SM (occassionally)
« Reply #2 on: May 6, 2014, 06:51:22 PM »
Travis...It pains me to see you go like this...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to please yourself...WAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG GHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care brother...
OEN
Blood n Guts is nuffin more dan bio-d-gradible axle grease.....Remember, that which does not kill you, will only try harder the next time...I've named me attack squig "Skippy"....is that wrong?

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 07:59:46 PM »
Travis I am in the same boat, it has been along while for me since I played 40k.  Hopefully a new codex will give me the jumpstart I need. 

Either way hope to see you lurking about these boards because you will always be an ork at heart.