News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New slate for 5th Edition  (Read 643 times)

Offline Draza

• Ancient
New slate for 5th Edition
« on: June 28, 2008, 07:04:11 AM »
As you all know, 5th edition is coming upon very soon. In response, here's what I'll get round to doing.

-Will remove both 4th edition FAQ's. They'll be obsolete and will be replaced (hopefully) with new 5th edition ones
-The interesting reads section will be looked over (when my internet is not capped) and anything out-dated will most likely be removed.
-All Battle reports will be removed. A new slate for a new edition, hopefully some new 5th edition DH/WH can replace them.

-Would be cool to see the Mech tactica updated for the new edition (entanglement, kill points etc). Hopefully we'll get some more tactica for both WH and DH happening. Most likely will remove DH tactica for a newer version and hopefully get a bit more info into it (and for the love of God, no mention of Water tactics unless you want to do my head in :()

-These changes come into effect on the 12th July. By then the whole sight will make the switch and effectively 5th edition will be accepted for tactics advice and list making in general. Until then, enjoy 4th edition :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:05:30 AM by Draza »