News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Black Omega  (Read 697 times)

Offline Tarrin the Space Marine

• Sullied Smug
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • It's ok to be scared...
Black Omega
« on: June 13, 2008, 11:39:47 PM »
As some of you may be aware i am thinking about a new army. I love my themes. This one is based on the Psi-corp from B5, Black Omega.

Aimed to be a proper psyker hunter force, it will be aimed at counter twin lash list, eldar councils and libby heavy forces that i have seen recently on the tourney circuit. Aim is to be mobile, with some serious firepower much like the Black Omega starfury squadron. Trying to keep it uniform with everything mobile and in similar chassis

Army is based around the Rhino chassis, with faceless troopers and commissar style figures. Colours with black several shades of Black and Dark Grey with silver and white Omega symbols.

HQ
INQ. Lord, Bolt Pistol, Power Sword, Purgatus, Melta Bombs, Psychic Hood, Psyocculum, His Will Be Done.
3 x Warriors, 3 x Meltagun
Familiar
3 x Acolytes ,3 x Bolter/Flamer, Carapace Armour
2 x penitent
Rhino, Extra Armour, Smoke, HKM
336 points

Elite
Inquisitor, Bolt Pistol, Power Sword, Excrucitators, Scourging, Frag
62 points

62 points

62 points

Troops
9 Stormtroopers, 2 x Meltaguns
183 Points

183 Points

183 Points

Heavy Support
Exorcist, Extra Armour, Smoke
143 points

143 points

143 points

Total 1500

The 3 Elite inquisitors ride with the troops, adding to their fire. The 3 exorcists will be used to remove any serious threats as soon as possible allowing the rhino squads to engage at close range.

Thoughts?

I know at first thoughts it looks similar to my arbites list, but i think the heavy psyker force will play differently.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:40:54 PM by tarrin »
However, everything about Tarrin is unfair and should be sanctioned with extreme prejudice.

The Globals have issued a 2:1 ruling that yes, yes everything about Tarrin is indeed unfair. We have also been sullied merely by contemplating this.