News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Fixin the Kruzier: Mad Dok unleashed (Mission 2, 1500 pts orks vs CSM)  (Read 1228 times)

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
Mission 2:  Repair the Generator

Mission Type:  Spearhead

Mission Duration: Six turns

Mission Objective:  Your opponent places 3 objectives in the 12" center if possible with no objective closer than 6" of one another.  Think of each objective as a type of control panel, fuel port, injection manifold, reaction assembly, or other worky bit needed to operate the Generator.

Mad Dok's Crew
Mad Dok
Big Mek w/ KFF, EA and Cybork
8 Lootas
20 Slugga boyz, 2 BS's, Nob w/ PK and BP
30 Shoota Boyz, 3 BS's, Nob w/ PK and BP
20 Ard Boyz, 2 BS's, Nob w/ PK and BP (Dok's boyz)
Deff Dread w/ riggas, BS, Skorcha (troop)
Deff Dread w/ riggas, BS, Skorcha
3 Rokkit Kans
3 Grotzooka Kans

CSM powered by Khorne
Daemon Prince w/ Wings
10 Berzerkers, champ w/ PF
10 Berzerkers, Champ w/ PW
8 marines, champ w/ PF, meltagun
9 marines, champ w/PW, flamer
4 bikers, champ w/ PF, Meltagun
Dakka pred (AC, HB's)
Dakka pred (AC,HB's)
Defiler

(Dakka preds were represented by rhinos)

Mad Dok won roll off but decided to let chaos try to currupt his sole instead

Deployment

Turn 1
CSM
Defiler opens up with a direct hit of it's battle cannon on top of my dread getting an explode result.  The predators move and open fire on my ard boyz killing 1.

Orks
Everything surges forward.  Big Shootas from the shoota boyz drop a biker.  The grotzooka kans fire but scatter killing 2 CSM's.  Shooting from the lootas stun's the gray predator.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:31:35 AM by angel of death 007 »

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Fixin the Krusier: Mad Dok unleashed (Mission 2)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »
Turn 2

CSM
berzerkers on the close flank surge forward to intercept the ard boyz.  Everything else advances with the CSM now holding an objective and the gray dakka pred contesting it.  All shooting focuses on the ard boyz with the black dakka pred killing 3 ard boyz, followed by the berzerkers shooting another one, and the bikers follow up by taking out yet another ard boy. 

Orks
Mad Dok gets pissed at his boyz dropping like hot cakes and moves forward at the berzerkers seeing his oppertunity for some blood shed.  The kans move forward to occupy the parts of the generator.  Shooting from the grot kans drop a CSM.  The rokkit kans focus their fire on the daemon prince putting two wounds on him.  The slugga boyz open up on the CSM squad holding the objective dropping one.  The shoota boyz shoot down one of the far berzerkers.
The Mad Dok and ard boyz multicharge the berzerkers and the black dakka predator.   Mad Dok suffers a wound but all the ard boyz take their beating unscathed.  In return the squad gets wiped out by attacks and the ard boyz nob wrecks the stationary predator. 

Turn 3

CSM
Everything advances up to try to take the objectives.  The gray dakka predator attempts to tankshock / ram the ard boyz and then the dread.   After tankshocking the ard boyz the dakka predator immobilizes itself in the terrain before it can reach the dread.  Shooting from the advancing CSM squad near the trees gets a melta shot on one of the grotzooka kans wrecking it.  The Daemon Prince charges the ard boyz and Mad Dok dividing his attacks.  He wounds the Dok and kills an ard boy but in return he gets killed by the Mad Dok.

Orks
All the orks move forward taking the objectives while the dreads / kans push even more forward to engage the chaos forces.   The ard boyz shoot at the bikers (closest unit) but end up wiping them out with shooting.  The grot kans down a berzerker.  The slugga boyz drop a CSM.  The shoota boyz open up their firepower at the approaching berzerkers.  They manage to get 11 wounds of which they kill 3 berzerkers and the Champ in torret of fire. 
The dread assaults the immobilized predator taking out its AC and a HB.  Rokkit kans assault into the CSM's killing 3 and winning combat only to send the lone Champ heading for the board edge.  The grotzooka kans kill 3 berzerkers in combat with no results back.  The last 3 berzerkers in the squad all die to unsaved no retreat wounds.

The objectives are marked by the yellow and orange caps to help see them in the pictures.

Turn 4
The Defiler attempts to blast the rokkit kans but the kff saves.  The CSM squad shoots at the grotzooka kans but misses.

At this point my opponent concedes the game as it is getting late and he has but one objective contested by a busted up dakka pred that is beside my dread.   His CSM squad could not punch a hole thru the kan squad and his defiler was immobilized.

Victory for the orks.   

Ork Profile
Name:  Mad Dok
Profession:  Mad Surgeon
Favorite Color:  Red
Favorite Hobby: When Mad Dok isn't doing surgeries or krumping the enemy he enjoys nice nature walks where he chases an unusual amount of butterflies.   
Current status:  Veteran Ork with numerous kills
Social Network:  Squigbrew AA, Anger management
Crew:  Ard Boyz

Lucky for the Mad Dok there was no butterflies on the field for this match.   

Until next time....  "WHO'Z readi for Surgery?"  ..      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG GGGGGGGHHHHHH.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:13:01 AM by angel of death 007 »

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Fixin the Kruzier: Mad Dok unleashed (Mission 2, 1500 pts orks vs CSM)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 08:23:09 AM »
That looked like an outstanding game, and to krump the chaos army almost looked too easy, Good Stuff  8)

I like how you "updated" Mad Doc's profile, I had to LOL out loud on that one  ;D

A good match, and another win for the orks, I just love it when the orks win, a good day to be green. That is some good stuff, and I really like the pictures of your army; More Good Stuff.

Good Job, now to see if your meks can jump start the kroozer, Hope you have better luck than I did.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak