News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Black Widows Female Space Marines  (Read 27550 times)

Offline Doctor Thunder

Re: The Black Widows Female Space Marines
« Reply #40 on: July 8, 2008, 05:29:35 PM »
when I first saw this thread i was like.....no way....but it acutally looks very good with a great story.  Congrats on doing what I thought wasnt possible!
Thank you, dustermaker, I can think of no higher compliment.   ;D
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?!
Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Greggor Sin, the Jolly

• Steampunk: Yeah, it's kind of like that
« Reply #41 on: July 8, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »
I have to say, great work individualizing your force.

Secondly, I'd have to comment they seem more of a crazed group of Battle Sisters, and could even be played as them... if I wanted to go through the trouble of making a sister force to your amazing army (wouldn't do it justice!).  But from what I've read, I get the feeling that a Solid SoB force would do the fluff equal justice (except for lack of substantial guerilla tactics...).

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #42 on: July 8, 2008, 10:13:13 PM »
But from what I've read, I get the feeling that a Solid SoB force would do the fluff equal justice (except for lack of substantial guerilla tactics...).
I have thought about that.  The problem is that the Sisters of Battle army list is built around acts of faith, which are totally anathema to the Widows fluff.
This is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?!
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »
Got a great looking update for 'yall.  All six Drop Pods are completed and painted.  Ever since I forst played Dawn of War I've been hooked on Drop Pods.  There's just something too cool abouth these things landing in from orbit with that shoooomp! sound.

I must say, as formidable as one looks, there's nothing quite so cool as seeing six of these things all lined up together.

As always, click on a thumbnail for a larger pic

Enjoy

Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline tryanotherone - smurfernating

• SPAMMER: I swear I am not an ad-bot!
  • Pray hard - life is short!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 03:49:34 AM »
You have six drop pods?

You must be rich! ;D Or did you scratchbuild them?
Taking a very long break.

The Rumour Mill - bending the fabric of time and space

Remember Brimstone - legends live forever

Offline Jehan-Reznor

• The Dude in Japan
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 06:26:56 AM »
Exactly and all those plaqs where are they from?

I see you have been practising japanese Kanji  ;D
"this can't be happening, Man!"
my projects;
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=169427.0 budhhist space marines
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=163611.0 Doombringer my space marine chapter
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=150109.0 Hello Kitty Space Marine Army

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »
The Plaqs are from the sisters of battle tank sprues.

The pods are FW pods I bought a couple years back. I don't recommend, them, by the way, Waaay to much repair and cleaning work for the price.
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Arkion

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 04:46:12 PM »
OMG.

You, sir, not only have one of the most instantly recognizable armies on the planet, but one of the best executed.

I've seen this army progress on a few different boards, and seeing all those drop pods finished is insanely impressive.

The Ultramarines smell heresy, though.  And it smells vaguely like Bath & Body Works mixed with the blood of heretics...   I'll game against that army any time.

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
OMG.

You, sir, not only have one of the most instantly recognizable armies on the planet, but one of the best executed.
Thanks, bro.  :)
The Ultramarines smell heresy, though.  And it smells vaguely like Bath & Body Works mixed with the blood of heretics...   I'll game against that army any time.
LOL.  Yes, Ultramarines vs. Black Widows would be a really fun and thematic game.  No matter what the actual mission objectives were, the Widow's #1 goal would be to try and capture the enemy captain to use as a breeder.
 ;D
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
Fantastic - some exceptionally well-done models here.  Thanks for sharing.  And my congrats to Goatboy as well for the illustrations.
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Another Random Geek

• Grot
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 10:46:52 PM »
Out of curiosity will you use Chaos or loyalist rules for your marines? Chaos would be fluffier but loyalists get more toys. Anyway, nice work on the conversions and kudos to Goatboy as well.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:53:23 PM by Another Random Geek »

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #51 on: August 1, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »
Out of curiosity will you use Chaos or loyalist rules for your marines?
Definately Loyalists.  I spent all that time and money on those drop pods and I'm going to use them.   ;D
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
Here is Chapter 2 of the Mini Novel.  Enjoy. 

Chapter Two: Escalation

It occurred to Nui that any “unity” ever shown by the forces of chaos existed only during success.  When their enemies were slaughtered and their strongholds overthrown, each of the participating Warlords would claim the lion’s share of the credit, boasting of their martial prowess like pterachickens crowing into the wind. 
   Now the campaign on Questan was failing, and there was plenty of blame to be thrown around. 
   “I don’t want to hear about your ammunition shortages,” Cackled the hunched figure of Master Cadencya, Representative of the Dark Mechanicus, the long brass tubes extending from his fingers writhing around on the ground, searching for nutrients.  “Even a half-breed would have had sufficient faith in the Dark Gods to overthrow the Secundus Bastion in less then a day.  You sat in those trenches for a standard week without success!”
   “You dare question me, worm?” roared Warlord Everniha, his white eyes aglow with hate, and black spittle trickling out from the cracks in the stone skin around his mouth.  “I will crush the impotent followers of the corpse god.  They are sniveling children with bellies full of maggots, and I will show them the true power of Chaos!”
   Nui stopped herself from snorting in derision.  There was something absurd to her about disrespecting an opponent that the men never seemed to understand.  When you portray your enemy as weak and incompetent, and you beat them, it makes your victory seem hollow and effortless.  Conversely, if a weak and incompetent enemy were to defeat you, then what would that say about your own skills?
   The master of this contradiction, of course, was Abbadon himself, who had managed to be defeated by the “Feeble and Brainless” forces of the Imperium twelve times, all the while parroting his own invincibility.  That he had managed to do a dozen times without being turned into chaos spawn is what truly impressed Nui.  He was, above all else, a masterful politician.
   “We would never have been driven out of Sendicus Hive if the Titanicus had supported us as they swore they would,” Warlord Larkin hissed, his face concealed beneath a cloak due to a particularly horrible mutation.
   “Do not pretend to judge me,” Admiral Adonnas screamed back, rapping his cane against the stony ground.
   “If they just flapped their arms while they do this the likeness would be uncanny,” Nui whispered to Sergeant Tae as they watched from outside the circle of equals.  Her superior silenced her with a glance.  They were only one squad among an invasion force of millions, and if the invasion were abandoned their mission could not possibly succeed.
   “Sacrifice the plum tree to preserve the peach tree,” Tae said steadily, quoting the 11th stratagem.
   “Sacrifice short-term objectives in order to gain the long-term goal,” Nui said, finishing the catechism.  “We must risk a more active role.”
   “I approach the edge of the circle and request permission to speak,” Sergeant Tae said as she stepped up to the ring of bones.  The Warlords ceased their bickering and turned to look at her, their faces masks of rage and terror, yet she met their gazes fearlessly with her steady jade eyes.
   “My Lords, this posturing achieves nothing,” Tae began steadily.  “Every moment we spend in this circle our opponents reinforce their positions.”
   “You cannot invoke the ancient rites, insect,” Warlord Everniha barked, clenching his stony hands, “only those with standing may address the circle.”
   “We can no longer assault enemy fortifications, trusting that victory will come because be are morally superior or have stronger faith,” she continued unbidden.  “We no longer possess a numerical advantage.  Entice the tiger to leave its mountain lair, so says the 15th stratagem.”
   “Silence your be-atch or I will silence her myself!” Everniha commanded, pointing a stony finger at Cadencya.
   “If you will not hear me,” Tae continued on fearlessly, “Then I envoke the rite of Umot-Hai.”
   There were several moments of silence both inside the circle and without.  It was Everniha who finally broke the silence with a deep and throbbing laugh.  He walked to the edge of the ring, his armor whirring and straining to contain his bulk.  Although Sergeant Tae was quite tall at six and a half feet, Everniha absolutely towered over her as he allowed black drops of spittle to fall onto her face and hair.
   “I accept, young one,” he said, licking his stone lips with a black tongue.  “Who will be your champion?”
   “Corporal Nui will represent me in the circle,” Tae responded, tucking her blonde hair back behind her ear.
   Nui cursed under her breath as she stepped forward into the circle.  With her enhanced hearing she could make out every snort and chuckle of disrespect, every whispered derision, every jestful wager.  For the first time, she regretted having enhanced hearing.
   Leitenant Tied was selected as Everniha’s champion, and the circle was cleared of all others.  Tied was a grey skinned giant of a man, his arms covered with thick slabs of sinuous muscle that ended in hairy gorilla-like fists which gripped a mighty battle axe.
   Fire was lit to the circle of bones, and the onlookers grew silent as they waited for the duel to begin. 
“Feign madness but keep your balance,” Nui whispered to herself, reciting the 27th stratagem.  Slowly she drew her saber and tossed it outside the circle.
“I am Nui and I have no need of a weapon to defeat you,” she shouted aloud.  “I have slaughtered the finest warriors on the halfling world of Levan, and I will do the same to you.”
A roar of offense and laughter rippled through the crowd like a wave.  Nui watched intently as her opponent loosened his stance and relaxed his muscles.  Laughing himself, he tossed his axe out of the circle as well, eliciting a cheer from his comrades.
“Good, already he is already underestimating me,” Nui whispered to herself with a smile.
Actually her feint has been largely pragmatic.  Nui knew she couldn’t block the blows of an opponent with so much more upper body strength.  Her arms would shatter, so her saber was largely useless to her anyway.  Convincing him to discard his weapon, however, was extremely advantageous to her.
   Nui dropped her stance and began circling towards her opponent.
   Tied wasted no words and charged at Nui, lashing out at her with a series of quick and powerful punches.
   Is this guy actually trying to punch me in the face?  Nui wondered as she dodged from side to side, allowing his fists to pass by her, jabbing her fingers into his forearms each time they sailed by her.  Normally only amateurs would aim for the face.  The jawbone is one of the strongest bones in the body, and there was no quicker way of shattering your hand then by punching someone there.  The fact that he was trying to do so meant that he was confident that he had the strength to shatter her skull.
   Frustrated, Tied stepped forward and punched with his full force.  Nui stepped to the side and gripped his forearm tightly when his jab reached maximum extension.  She then dropped her weight and used all her strength to push his arm sideways, attempting to throw him off balance, and force him to the ground, where she could then put him in an arm lock and end this fight.  Nui had no love of flashy moves or needless theatrics.  Secure victory in as few moves as possible.  Preferably one.
   However, her hopes were dashed as he kept his balance.  He was simply too massive for her small frame to push or pull over.  Shifting her weight, and releasing his arm, she prepared herself for the second punch from his backhand, which came quick as lightning, aimed right at her face.  She took half a step backwards and allowed the massive fist to sail right in front of her, just inches from her face, so close that small droplets of sweat broke free from his hairy arm and splattered across her cheek. 
Nui blocked again and grabbed his backhand, pushing herself backwards.  Now alongside him, his ribs were exposed to her.  She kicked at Tied with her right knee, aiming for the weaker bottom ribs, but he blocked powerfully, smashing his backhand down, hitting her knee.
   Nui felt a snap inside her knee and suppressed a cry of pain.  She jumped backwards, regaining her balance.  A roar of cheering rose up from the spectators, and several bones were thrown out into the circle.
   If he would have hit me a little harder he would have snapped it off.  Nui realized.
   In response to the pain, special organs in her body released stimulants which raced like fire through her bloodstream, speeding up her vision and hearing, and causing her muscles to tremble.  The pain in her leg was displaced by aggression.
   She charged forward, drawing out cheers from the crowd.  She threw out a punch, aimed at his midsection, her hand open like a claw.  Tied blocked her attack with his guard hand, and she clamped down tightly onto it.  She pushed forward with her legs, and pulled with her arm clamped to his, generating as much force as she possibly could as she struck with her backhand.  Tied was caught aback from the speed of her attack, and barely had time to bring up his arm to block her next blow.  She used that as an opportunity to grab onto his other arm. With a tight grip on each of his forearms, she brought her legs up for a double kick into his exposed gut.
   Tied realized his folly, and flicked his arms forward, breaking her grip and tossing her back away from him, blunting the force of her kick.  Tied moaned as Nui used her momentum to roll herself upright.  She had hoped her kick would have affected him more than it did.
   The crowd roared with laughter, and tossed their runes into the wage-takers buckets as they bet on the outcome.  Their laughter was deep and guttural, as if they had just crushed a powerful enemy themselves.
   The only warrior not laughing was Everniha, who was watching with concern on his face.
   Tied dropped his weight and tried to bring his arms up, but they would not respond.  His arms weakly raised half way, and then dropped back down limply.  Tied groaned as if shard of pain had entered his brain, and his mouth dropped open with a trail of saliva.  He tried to clench his fists, but they barely responded, cramping up into awkward shapes.
   Everniha raised his hand and shouted to his lieutenant.  “Tied, you trog, you need to be more careful.  She’s not blocking you, she’s getting at your pressure points.”
   Nui smiled.  This was her favorite kind of deception.  There were areas of the body that were always vulnerable, no matter how strong you were.  Overcoming strength with skill by attacking those weak points is the very foundation of martial arts.
   Still, Nui wished that she had the strength to grapple with an ogre like this like her male contemporaries could.  She found something very satisfying about defeating an opponent up close.
   His defenses down, she charged in for the kill.  She came at him sharply, and aimed an arcing high-kick at the ‘sweet spot’ just behind the ear.  Tied moved to block, but his cramping muscles would not respond properly, and her kick sailed over his drooping arms.  Her kick snapped his head sideways, and she felt the unmistakable sensation of bone cracking as he stumbled sideways. 
   Nui grabbed his arm and dug her right thumb deeply into the trigger point on the inside of his elbow, forcing his arm to bed upwards towards his face as he hollered in pain.  His throat exposed, she lanced out with a spear-handed strike, hitting him directly in the jugular notch.  With a sickly tear of wet tissue, she felt the man’s wind pipe collapse on itself and clamp shut, making it impossible for him to get any air.
   The crowd went silent in shock as Tied doubled-over, clutching at his neck weakly with cramped and twisted fingers, unable to force air through his injured throat.
   Nui plunged her index finger into his right eyeball, piercing the membrane of jelly and through the eye socket, stabbing the soft brain tissue beyond.
She bent her finger and spun it left and right, scrambling the tissues, before pulling her finger out with a pop.
Tied’s body fell to the ground, shivering and twitching.  The ring of fire died out, and Nui stepped over the bones as she licked her finger off.  She took her place alongside Sergeant Tae without boast or praise passing between them.
Warklord Everniha approached Tae, his body trembling with rage as he awaited her instructions.
“In order to capture, one must let loose,” Tae explained, quoting the 16th Stratagem.   “Cornered prey will mount a final desperate attack. To prevent this you let the enemy believe he still has a chance for freedom. His will to fight is thus dampened by his desire to escape. When in the end the freedom is proven a falsehood the enemy's morale will be defeated and he will surrender without a fight.”

Inquisitor Zukovich had many titles.  Purgatus of Diaban, Councilor to the Second Circle, Prince of Castil.  The one he was most proud of, however, was his first title, given to him after finishing his Accoladitia, Savior of Questan.
   He had been the one to discover the secret reign of blood by the Nal’Tret cultists ten decades ago, and began a planet-wide cleansing that ended with the death of the Cult Leader, Zukovich’s master, Inquisitor Fricani.
   Zukovich’s superiors were astounded by his determination and ruthlessness, a difficult task in an organization known for zealotry.  For his actions Zukovich had been elevated to the second circle, making him the youngest to achieve such an honor in a millennia at the time.  Since then he had made oaths and alliances with nearly every other member of the Second Tier, and now his plans focused on discrediting his only remaining rival for Tier Leadership, the beautiful but deadly Inquisitor Janica.
   Zukovich snorted as he gazed out of the nearby porthole to the dark skies outside the landing craft.  The transition from the blackness of space to the dark blue of high-altitude was spoiled by the grey fog that encircled the planet.  Dust and fallout from his nuclear campaign a century ago, still clinging to the air even at the exosphere.
   Too bad it was all a lie, he thought to himself.
   “We will be landing at Primus Hive in sixteen local minutes,” came the clear tones of his Autosavant Beatrice as she approached him through the flickering torch light. 
   Zukovich narrowed his eyes. 
   Although she fulfilled her duties to him, she always found a way of demonstrating her displeasure at conscription.  By giving him the ETA in local measure, she forced him to do the conversions in his head, which she knew he despised.  As she turned to walk away, her silvery robes skimming just above the rusted surface of the bulkhead, Zukovich decided that he would ensure that she never again felt the microgravity of space.
   Zukovich closed the Eyrth tomb he was studying and took a moment to look out the porthole again.  As the Savior of Questan, he was, of course, expected to use the private landing pad at the Royal Palace to greet the King personally, but this mission was far too important to waste time on ceremony.  This was important enough, in fact, to pull him away from his preparations to eliminate Inquisitor Janica.
   The local Commissaratt had reported sacrificial pyres with the markings of Nal’Tret, and Zukovich knew that he could not send anyone else in his place lest they discover the truth.
   There had never been a cult of Nal’Tret.  It was a fabrication of the greatest scale, and Zukovich marveled that he had been able to pull something off of that magnitude, given his lack of experience at the time.  Fricani had threatened to cast Zukovich out of the order.  He had underestimated Zukovich’s reaction, however, and that was his last mistake.  Zukovich could still feel the trembling resistance as his dagger pierced his master’s wrinkled throat.  Hiding the murder among a purge was relatively easy, but initiating the purge itself had been more troublesome.  Zukovich had given inordinate sums, nearly his entire coffers, to the Derengot family, who were competing for the throne in exile at the time.  He had made them outlandish promises of power and wealth, and they had greedily gobbeled up every lie as if it were the sweetest milk.
   Nal’Tret was not the name of any demon in the Grimore.  Zukovich had made it up.  Hundreds of sacrificial pyres had been created by the damned Derengot’s, and Zukovich wondered if all that energy had simply dissipated, or if it had coalesced into a conscious entity.  That there might actually now be a minor Demon named Nal’Tret was ironic beyond measure, and Zukovich chuckled out loud at the thought.
   Zukovich silenced him self, cursing his slipping control in his old age.  In his younger years he would never have allowed himself to display his emotions openly, and he looked around furtively to see if any of his staff had noticed.
   Zukovich had managed to break through the defenses of the frozen head of his master’s Lexmechanic, and had planted the necessary evidence to implicate his master.  The final step had been, of course, to execute the entire Derengot family as cult leaders, a task Zukovich took with great pleasure, then sit back and watch as the hives burned white hot with cleansing fire.
   One hundred billion lives were lost that day.  One hundred billion lives to ensure that Zukovich remained in the order and set him on the road to further power.  He considered it a bargain at the time, and he knew that he had sacrificed far more for far less gain in the century since then.
   His life’s work was like a perfectly assembled house of cards.  Each card perfectly balanced against its mate.  Each level perfectly settled upon the foundation of the former.  It was a marvel for him to ponder.  His structure of glory.  His path to immortality.  Only now something threatened to jostle the very foundation upon which it was built, and that demanded his attention.
   Zukovich sat back and collected his thoughts, analyzing the possible scenarios for Nal’Tret pyres to be created.  Scenario one: a group of malcontents had discovered historical evidence that had escaped the purge and were simply copying the rituals.  He found this scenario unlikely, as the data purge had been quite thorough, and there were far more effective ways to show discontent.  Scenario two: a true chaos cult had formed on the world and coincidentally used the same ceremonies.  He also doubted this possibility, as demonic entities are obsessively specific on how the are to be appeased and worshipped, and no two demons have ever been known to use the same ceremonies.  Then again, these are the gods of chaos, after all.  Scenario three: Someone knew that there had never been a cult of Nal’Tret and was baiting Zukovich into a trap.  He found this scenario the most disturbing by far.  He wondered if it was merely his paranoia acting up again, or if it was a dark premonition. 
   Zukovich breathed deeply and pulled a needle from his sleeve.  There were too many questions that needed answering.  Too many possibilities for ambush.  He needed his mind to be clear.  He plunged the needle into his neck and sighed audibly as the powerful narcotics raced through his system.
   The first step to avoid a trap was to know of its existence, and whoever was behind this, Zukovich swore that he would make them pay for threatening his perfect house of cards.
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »
Okay, the Venerable Dreadnaught is all painted and assembled.  Big Kudos to my buddy titan136 for his awesome paint job on the Dread.

LA Games Day August 23rd is when I'll be taking these ladies to a tournament for the first time, so hopefully I can get everything done by then.  Still got a bunch of ladies in power armor that need to be finished before then.

As always, click on a thumbnail to see a larger pic.

Enjoy

Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Changeyname

• Mek| I gotz da loudz WAAAAAAAAAAGH! | Battlefield Orkespondent | Best Modeller | This years Dizz (I lose by choice!)
  • Ancient
  • Wolverine or double Batman.... you decide
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
man i love that dreadnought, so well put together, fits nicely with the fluff and the painting is magnificent
well done on all fronts
hopefully once your tournie is done you can post a few pics of the army in all its assembled glory  ;D
The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--The dead shall rise!

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »
Yes!  It looks great!  I remember seeing the early concept photos of this project, and the pics were just too tough to make out.  Not so with the finished product!  This is magnificent work!  This is what 40K is really all about.  Nice job - nice work!

Solorg
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »
thanks, bro.  :)
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »
Got a big update for you guys today.  We’re just days away from the Los Angeles Games Day, and there are just a few models left to go.  This is crunch time, let’s just pray nothing goes wrong.  I’ll be posting up full army pics in a couple of days.  I think you guys are going to like the objective markers for the army.

Here are some squad shots amongst terrain, including the nearly-done scouts.
Just click on a thumbnail to see a larger pic.

Here are the individual models.  The flash washed out some of their faces, but they are otherwise good pics.
Keep an eye out for a lot of subtle kanji work done on the robes and armor.
Just click on a thumbnail to see a larger pic.

Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Alexander's Son

• Mentor - Newbies feel free to ask for any help.
    • Alexander Son's web page
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »
 Doctor I have to say that you have an excellent, inspiring and prototype army... Well done. I applaude you!

My personal favorite is the one with the blonde pigtails and flamer!
Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

A suspicious mind is a healthy mind

Offline XCrusaderguy01

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »
Here are the individual models.  The flash washed out some of their faces, but they are otherwise good pics.

Use more ambient light, no flash. It works a lot better! If you have a white-painted room somewhere, just put some lights on and the white walls will give you plenty of ambient light. This works especially well if the room has some large windows, as natural light works better than artificial.