News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Hell Glaive & Sky Boards  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Kenaz the Red ShadowSeer

• Live Fast, Love Hard, and Die with your Mask on.
Hell Glaive & Sky Boards
« on: February 18, 2002, 05:43:45 PM »
 lets say you can only give a Character 1 weapon/wargear choose (try out a new house rule). if that  chartacter buys a hell Glaive does that mean that he automatically gets the skyboard (still pays for it) or does he class that as another choose. ???
"Just out with the out with the boys.......ME, MAYHAM, and CHAOS."
 Sidewinder from Transformer:G2 # 1

Offline TheMightyPikachu

• Pi-Ka-Chu!
  • Ancient
  • The Mightiest
Re:Hell Glaive & Sky Boards
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2002, 06:38:29 PM »
that would be another choice, noone would ever take a hell glaive though, specially over a punisher
www.andylc.deviantart.com
did you know I can draw?

Offline Tekno

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2002, 09:24:59 PM »
Models taking a hellglaive have to take a skyboard I believe......

Offline Kabal of the Bleeding Sun

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2002, 09:59:10 AM »
According to the rules you can't choose the hellglaive if you don't have a skyboard... so if you can only choose one then I guess you can't get the hellglaive now can ya  :)

Offline Tekno

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2002, 01:39:55 PM »

According to the rules you can't choose the hellglaive if you don't have a skyboard... so if you can only choose one then I guess you can't get the hellglaive now can ya  :)

erm... But his house rule was that a character can only have one piece of wargear, when the DE codex counters by saying models that take a hellglaive must take a skyboard.....  I would say that house rule sucks first of all :-) but if you still decide to keep it then I would say you couldn't include wargear that required secondary pieces of wargear or you wouldn't get the secondary piece of wargear if you took the first piece(i.e. you take the hellglaive -which I don't know why ANYONE would take that hunk of trash- but you can't have the required skyboard)

Offline Kabal of the Bleeding Sun

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2002, 01:48:24 PM »
That is why I was saying he couldn't take the hellglaive  ;D.  Cause it would be two pieces of wargear.  and I agree the rule sucks, there goes your tooled archon.  Now... you can give him an agonizer, and he would get jacked... or you could give him the shield and he would hardly hit a thing... or you could give him the drugs, and he would get jacked and hardly hit lol.  Not a great idea to use with DE since their wargear are some of the best in the game I think.