News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: my kabal is called bronze hand and i don't know what the AL should be??????  (Read 332 times)

Offline Shalon

• Newest
THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM SHALON LEADER OF THE BRONZE HAND
Its shalon here and i need help,

i need help finding a army list that will match my kabals name.
The long Bronze Hand will not be betten so don't try, Have A Super Day :)

Offline Rathnard

• Sybarite
  • If you were dead, I'd be home by now...
Bronze Hand eh? Well you haven't left us alot to work with here.

Bronze...kinda resiliant, so resiliant units would be a start, with speed taking a second priority ("hand" doesn't really evoke images of speed here).

I'd go with an army almost entirely on foot, backed up by the various haemonculi units (which tend to be the most resilant units in the list).

It's kind of an odd question. Most people prefer to build up an army list independently of their kabal/coven/cults name, or instead just reflect the kabals name in their background (or both).

"There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything"

-Werner Erhard

Offline Moonsinger

• The Cause of Priapism | Meanie!
  • Ancient
    • KFD-Comics
AL??
What does that mean?
Dwarf Females <3
Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by qualified medical people

Offline ArchonCryx

• Dracon Author of long replies
  • Ancient
  • Dracon: Kabal of the Bloodied Claw of Despair
Took me a moment - AL= Army List

I suppose you could use the Archon Claw Agoniser and the Sybarite Claw agoniser to theme your minis. Convert with these for Reaver/Wych Succubi.

I'm guessing the Bronze Hands would prefer close combat, since theat lets them use their hands to kill directly. A close combat raider army might fit your needs well and be effective.

Use lots of Bronze and tin bits in your painting...

As for AL, well, it's traditional for you to start somewhere and us to direct you along, make fluff suggestions whatever. The point we need something to work with. Theres some great sample armies already on KeirAriq's great article at the top of the page. Perhaps there's some units you already really like and want to include in your army?Tell us, so we can help you build an army you'd like. If you want sample army lists, theres plenty in the thread. Right now at tournies I tend to use a raider heavy army with Wyches and Warriors led by a lone Archon with Reavers, Hellions, warp Beasts and a 3-Dis Ravager backing it up. But I like to mix it up a bit, Hellions in particular are not a traditionally easy to use DE unit at all. I enjoy them, which is why I take them. ALs are a reflection of personal taste, IMHO.
"As a rule of thumb, the designers do not hide "easter eggs" in the rules. If clever reading is required to unlock some sort of hidden option, then it is most likely just a result of wishful thinking." Pete Haines   ;)

Lords of Terra (Open) +High Lords (invitational)- Sydney July 24-25 2012, 1750pts, check lordsofterra.com