News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Slave raid!  (Read 320 times)

Offline DraconKhadect

• Whats that pen pen? A beer for me?
Slave raid!
« on: February 29, 2004, 11:54:26 AM »
Hey i my store doesn't sell the chapter aproved that the new random mission list is in. i was just wondering. how do you get slave raid useing that? no one at my local hobby store plays dark eldar so know one knows.
The stunned and angry Briar snapped his hand out to grab the dark elfs arm. He never got close. Faster than Briar could react, Enteri snapped his hand on the barkeeps reahing arm, slamming it down on the bar. In the same fluid motion, the assasins other arm came, holding the jeweld dagger, and Enteri plunged it hard into the wooden shelf right between Briar's figners. The blood drained from his face. "If you persist there will be little left of your tavern"

Offline Aesir Yggdrasil

• The Twisted Haemonculus
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Serious as a hemophiliac in a razor blade factory.
Re: Slave raid!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 09:01:17 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, as the random mission is replaced by slave raid if you play DE. I'mm pretty sure it says right on the mission, though I could be wrong entirly.
People ask how come I play such a twisted army. I reply that I have the heart of a young boy; in a jar right next to his brain.

Now with Extra Lung!

Offline DraconKhadect

• Whats that pen pen? A beer for me?
« Reply #2 on: March 2, 2004, 10:45:09 AM »
i'm sorry but i'm lost on what you said. replaced? as in there is no more slave raid? it says right on the mission? in the slave raid codex? or random chart? i can't find that chaptor approved so i am at a loss.
The stunned and angry Briar snapped his hand out to grab the dark elfs arm. He never got close. Faster than Briar could react, Enteri snapped his hand on the barkeeps reahing arm, slamming it down on the bar. In the same fluid motion, the assasins other arm came, holding the jeweld dagger, and Enteri plunged it hard into the wooden shelf right between Briar's figners. The blood drained from his face. "If you persist there will be little left of your tavern"

Offline Mogle

« Reply #3 on: March 2, 2004, 01:35:08 PM »
New random mission list  ???

The only random mission list I know of(aside from what is in the BBB) was the Advanced Mission Table in CA2002.

If that is what you mean, you can choose play to Slave raid if you get the Special mission result(and win the roll off).
"Death? You want Death?
That would be far too boring, I'm afraid."