News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Victoria, BC, Canada  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Rumplestiltskin

Victoria, BC, Canada
« on: August 23, 2008, 04:15:38 PM »
I've just begun putting together a new hive fleet after a 10 year absence from wargaming... but I don't know anyone else who plays 40k. Anyone out there?

Offline BuddhaN8

• He is most able who thinks he is able.
Re: Victoria, BC, Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
Greetings. Sadly, My Gaming club and I dont play on the Island, but if one were to visit us on the mainland (WhiteRock/SouthSurrey) we would be more than willing to include a new hive fleet to our gaming circle, If only on special occasions. We play with Blood Angels, Grey Knights, Biel Tann Eldar, Ulthwe/Saim Hann Eldar, Orks (All mixs n matches really), Dark Eldar, Tyranids (think monstrous), and Imperial Gaurd. Yes, we have quite a variety, so more players wont upset the balance whatsoever.

Cheers!

Ps. Who knows, maybe some of us might be able to take a gaming trip to the island eventually.
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Offline alphawolf29

Re: Victoria, BC, Canada
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
Hi! I live in nanaimo (I'm sure if you live in victoria you know of nanaimo) there is a gaming club (Dropzone games) here right behind the futureshop, great place to play.