News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sites  (Read 397 times)

wienerishy

Sites
« on: July 8, 2004, 09:00:51 AM »
IG sites??? are there any of them...like where i read good battle reports and pics of armies?

Offline Koonitz

• Ignorance is your greatest enemy
  • Ancient
Re: Sites
« Reply #1 on: July 8, 2004, 09:07:01 AM »
http://www.40k.ca/imperialguard

Our very own Grim Stalker's website hosted here. Effectively 40k.ca's IG section.
"I like to think of this lovely place as my home. Now you wouldn't even think about upsetting me in my home, would you? Of course you wouldn't. So do what I say, when I say, and I won't get upset. I do bad things when I'm upset."
-Drill Instructor, MechWarrior 2

"It is not my responsibility to prove you are wrong. It is your responsibility to prove you are right."
-Koonitz

"The next time you decide to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

wienerishy

« Reply #2 on: July 8, 2004, 09:16:21 AM »
ohh this is a good site...how can i put my army on there...it is painted...and it is right...like hq and 2 standar troops

Offline Koonitz

• Ignorance is your greatest enemy
  • Ancient
« Reply #3 on: July 8, 2004, 09:33:57 AM »
By asking Grim and providing pictures.
"I like to think of this lovely place as my home. Now you wouldn't even think about upsetting me in my home, would you? Of course you wouldn't. So do what I say, when I say, and I won't get upset. I do bad things when I'm upset."
-Drill Instructor, MechWarrior 2

"It is not my responsibility to prove you are wrong. It is your responsibility to prove you are right."
-Koonitz

"The next time you decide to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds