News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40k hobby event Newark Ohio March 26th  (Read 808 times)

Offline Corbett

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
40k hobby event Newark Ohio March 26th
« on: March 13, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »
This event will of course be a 40k tournament where you will get to blow up your opponent and horde the accolades of your peers. But, more then that this one is for the hobbyist. So you have an award winning attitude and even a better painted army? Good bring that cause a vast majority of the points you will earn that day will be for the your skills off the battlefield. So what do you need to know? Well read on and find out.

When : March 26th, Start time 11am Doors open at 10:30am
Where : Comic Shop Plus, Newark Ohio
Cost : $10/$15…. $10 for tournament play only, $15 for both tournament and single model entry. You may only enter a single model if you like for $5.
Events : 3 round 1850pt tournament. Imperial armoury is fine but no SuperHeavies, flyers or titans.
Single model painting competition.
Prizes : Best Painted Model. Please use GW models, Forge world is ok as well. Please now titans, superheavies.
Best painted Army.
Best Sport.
Best Overall.
Door Prizes? TBA.
Scoring will look something like this.
you can score 3-9 points for your games.
you can score 1-20 points for painting
you can score 0-6 points for sportsmanship.
At the end of round 1 during lunch armies will be given a second painting score by the judges scoring up to 15 more points.
At the end of round 3 players will submit a two question questioner answering whom they feel was the best sport they played as well as who had the best painted army. These two catagories will award 5 points to the player(s) that had the most votes for each.

Pm me or talk to one of the employees of the comic shop plus (740-344-5471). If you have any questions feel free to ask and I’ll hopefully be ready with a answer. You can also get more info at my website, http://www.thechaptermastersadvisor.com

4 spots left open

Offline Corbett

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: 40k hobby event Newark Ohio March 26th
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »
Filled but looking for alts and still taking single model entries