News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: LA, Thanksgiving Weekend?  (Read 845 times)

Offline deDoc

LA, Thanksgiving Weekend?
« on: November 15, 2002, 06:22:26 PM »
LosCon is held every Thanksgiving in Burbank CA, and is one of Los Angeles' oldest and best general Sci-Fi cons.  (http://www.loscon.org)

This year's guest of honor is David Weber--this should be a excellent weekend.

My family is attending, and in keeping with the general honor-military theme... ahem... we'll try and bring some 40K themed hall costumes.  Inquisitors, Tanith snipers, SoBs, such as that.  ;-)

I am also looking to bring 2500 points of Eldar, or so, for times when I'm not giving or attending panels.  My son is trying to finish an army as well.  Are other players going to attend this con?  If so, are they thinking of bringing 40K armies, terrain, etc?  If so, drop me a line.  We might be able to give the CCG players a run for their money this time.  ;-)

cordially, Bill Ernoehazy

Offline Craig

• Necrons and space marines are fools....
Re:LA, Thanksgiving Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 06:24:49 PM »
Im not a defanit but i might be able too Ill have to ask my parents. Ill keep you posted  OK
Farseer Draco,Necron lord Jim bob,Force Commander A. Dragon are 1 and the same I am them.... bwahahahaha

We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existance.There will come a time when the stygain night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever.
-Adept corteswain

I now wait for the Rhana Dandra  if we were to fail the galaxy would fall to the foul chaos.....