News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Trueborn gone?  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
Trueborn gone?
« on: July 1, 2015, 10:07:16 PM »
I may be the dumbest person in the galaxy, an interpreter is typing this out for me based on what she can read from my  seemingly random tossing of spaghetti noodles.

I got a new copy of the Dark Eldar Codex and it seems like Trueborn are completely gone, is this true?  I have five models that I converted years ago, I was about to paint them when I noticed they're absent from the Codex.  Maybe I can convert them into Wyches, since I reserved all the models from the Venom model.
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: Trueborn gone?
« Reply #1 on: July 1, 2015, 10:19:44 PM »
I'm just going off of army builder for this, but check the Kabalite Warriors.  I think the Trueborn are an upgrade to them now.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
Re: Trueborn gone?
« Reply #2 on: July 2, 2015, 07:34:39 PM »
Yeah, it's an upgrade to Warriors in the Troops section, which then changes their slot to Elites, thank you!  Exclusive footage of Games Workshop's writing process:

You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.