News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Starting exodites.  (Read 717 times)

Offline Arguleon Veq

• Always one more try, I’m not afraid to die.
    • Warp-Gate
Starting exodites.
« on: May 1, 2004, 12:49:11 PM »
Ok ive just finished my violators and arbites so i think its about time i started a new army and i just cant seem to resist the lure of eldar(already got harlies and ulthwe), so i reckon exodites are a good bet( i like collecting unusual armies) so heres my list.

wild rider chief with power wep.

farseer on jetbike with singing spear, runes of witnessing,ghosthelm,runes of warding,spirit stones, fortune and mindwar.

5 shinig spears, exarch with power wep, skillful rider and evade.

5 shining spears, exarch with BL, skillfull rider and evade,

wraithlord with starcannon.

I know the farseer has far to much stuff but with the points i had left over that was the only viable thing i could fill my points up with. the wraithlord is there because its the only thing that can do any damage in the whole army. There arent that many models as the more models i have the more its going to cost(£ wise).
im going to use the old skink cold ones, the riders will consist of shining spear legs and lance, fire dragon heads(they will be a bugger to cut off properly), dark eldar torsos. my baron(wild rider chief) will be mounted on a carnosaur and my farseer on the wood elf dragon. the wraithlord will be a steggadon with a starcannon in the howdah.

So any suggestions or ideas about the list(or how to make the models) would be appreciated.

I was also wondering if you all use the saim-hann list(i know one of yu uses the nids list).

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re: Starting exodites.
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2004, 12:56:37 PM »
There is also the Exodite project (see stickied post) attempting (rather well) to make a balanced stand-alone list for the Exodites.

I think you can have lots of fun with this even though it is truly very very small...

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Arguleon Veq

• Always one more try, I’m not afraid to die.
    • Warp-Gate
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2004, 04:53:52 PM »
Thing is i want a legal list, just to prevent people moaning or refusing to play against me, and every now and again we get a manager  at my local gw thats a complete prat and wont let you use armys unless thyre legal , one wouldnt even let me use my harlies just because i didnt have the codex with me.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #3 on: May 1, 2004, 05:09:19 PM »
Then you should stick with your above list or the nid one.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.