I have some questions about Harelequins:
Do they have names? If so, are there famous ones?
I did read one entry in the Lexicanum (Tome of Karebennian
) that gave a name to one but I don't know his story so maybe he's special somehow.
Any help would be appreciated. Especially if there is a famous Death Jester...
Thanks in advance!
I found some info from the RelicNews 40k guys, in case anyone seeing this was also curious. There are a number of Harlequins in a short story called "Faces" (from the Fear the Alien
They have names, so that settles that matter and their names are listed here:
- Ehallech - male, Vaul
- Lhusael - female, formerly Isha, now Kurnous
- Melechu - female, now Isha
- Nysshea - female, a Death Jester
- Edreach - male, Eldanesh
- Sheagoresh - male, Asuryan
- Dheresh'mel - female, Khaine
- Ytheommel - male, dead
- Ythoelle - female, a Shadow Seer
- Abhoraan - female, dead, played Lileath
- Sheyl'emmen - female, the Solitare
There's also one in [spoiler]Path of the Renegade[/spoiler] named [spoiler]Motley.[/spoiler]
Topic split from a long dead thread to allow a new person (welcome!) to get some answers without being shouted upon.
[mod]Please don't double post, it's against the forum rules. Use the modify button instead - Iris[/mod]