News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: "The Longest Day" - One day 40K tournament, 7th November  (Read 999 times)

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
"The Longest Day" - One day 40K tournament, 7th November
« on: September 1, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
THE LONGEST DAY - A Warhammer 40k one day tournament

Sign up now for a new annual Vanguard event, a one day tournament on the 7th of November at Cut And Thrust Tabletop Wargaming in Bristol.

The rulespack is available for download, the build up page is up and running, and the “entrants names” section is awaiting 40 of the best, most talented, most enthusiastic and sexually appealing of the UK’s tabletop wargamers to grace it with their presence. I will delete the last criteria if it struggles to attract more than three names....

SUNDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 9am-9pm

VENUE: Cut and Thrust Gaming emporium, Old Market, Bristol.

Entry £10 - a limited 40 Places available, with 15% off at Cut and Thrust on the day, for tournament competitors.

4 standard Games (2x 1,500pts & 2x 2000pts)

Gaming awards for:

1st, 2nd, 3rd over all winners

Modeling awards for:

Best HQ, Best ELITE, Best TROOP, Best FAST ATTACK and Best HEAVY SUPPORT.

Full rules pack available here!
« Last Edit: September 5, 2010, 06:35:24 PM by Hymirl »
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline 666_Mutley_666

• Mass debating - a filthy group habbit!
Re: "The Longest Day" - One day 40K tournament, 7th November
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 04:02:51 PM »
I've read through the rules pack and it hasn't mentioned use of forgeworld rules (pretty sure i didn't miss it). Are they allowed?

thanks
oink is a nancy!

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 04:08:28 PM »
Forgeworld rules are not included. Incidentally, if you don't have a ticket its going to be hard to get one as they're all sold out. We do operate waiting lists but there is already 4 people on it by my last check.

I ought to have updated the post but there is sadly very little response to tournament info on 40KO.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline 666_Mutley_666

• Mass debating - a filthy group habbit!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »
oh ok, just when i looked at the link it said there was only 14 people currently booked, thanks anyway :)
oink is a nancy!

Offline Guildmage Aech

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »
Aha! No-one has updated the website. Oops!

This is an accurate list on the clubs forum :)