News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: WoTW - 500 point recon mission!  (Read 1236 times)

Offline the_humble_terminator

• Tankbusta Boy
  • Judgement Day is inevitable...See you soon!
WoTW - 500 point recon mission!
« on: February 5, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »
I decided to post here the batrep of my game with my friend since its very picture heavy. we decided to play both of the missions, kill the warboss, and take prisoners. you will see the result of it.
My list was as detailed on the main thread.
His list was:

Kharn the betrayer

8x (nurgle icon) chaos space marines, 1 flamer
7x (nurgle icon) chaos space marines, 1 flamer

Heres how it went down:

My setup, mind you we are playin on a 3' x 2.5' table, the LGS wasnt availabe due to wings of war. :(

His setup, also mind you, I am taking the pics on a webcam since my friend forgot his camera

Their movement....6"forward, not much to say but that he must be eager to get krumped ;D   But he didnt get to shoot as he thought he could, he was 3" too far away.  He didnt run. good idea. too bad i krumped him anyway :D

My movement, since i brought shootas i tried to blow his brains out, which resulted in no wounds.

The boss flies out getting ready to krump. We wdidnt take precautions for him being a biker on this small table so it was too late, he was assaulting turn 1. The nobz ran, so they didnt do much else.

Krumped warboss, killed 2 marines on the charge. they didnt wound him, barely even got 2 hits.

the shoota boyz walked up, but couldnt assault. he was about to make a bad decision.

He tried to rapid fire and flame me to death, which wean he saw that the boys were only hitting the flamer template with three models, he decided bad idea. Too late though. This pic shows haw many died.

i got krumped.... :( Kharn killed 2 nobz, not a good thing, they wounded him twice, passed leadership.

He got krumped...again waaaaaaagh! the boys decided to kapture 4 marines, the marines got three boys.

The nobz took down kharn, kicking and screaming. We had won. But since the mission is to get prisoners, we continue?

They tried to run, succeded, and ran off the board.

the boys, who were the only ones in assault with this squad, the others were there as backup, suffered 2 casulties(his prisoners). They then wiped out the rest of the squad.

Report: Orkz win(when do they not??), they killed the opponent's boss and took 8 prisoners. The opponent took 5. So I won by 3 prisoners.
IfThe Terminator Series' Skynet would realize something.....

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: WoTW - 500 point recon mission!
« Reply #1 on: February 5, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »
Great Battle report, lots of good pictures (even though they were fuzzy, you can at least tell what the models were doing) Good stuff, and make sure to get your "she who must be obeyed" to allow you to use the real camera next time.  ;)
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak