News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40k and Fantasy RTT, 1-10-09 at GE Pasadena  (Read 967 times)

Offline lemurking23

40k and Fantasy RTT, 1-10-09 at GE Pasadena
« on: January 7, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
Game Empire in Pasadena is having their now pretty regular monthly dual 40k and Fantasy RTT this Saturday. If you are in the SoCal area, I'd really recommend GE's RTTs. They are laid back, solid competitors, and not a lot of jerks. Not to mention the store has a pretty impressive selection of various gaming goodness. 10 cash or 20 in store purchases entry fee.

40K: 2000 points. Registration starts at 10:00 AM. First game should start at 10:30. Standard Comp, painting, battle points system.

Fantasy: 2250 points. Registration starts at 11:00 AM. First game should start at 11:30 AM. We are using the Dog Con comp system, which is really quite a bit of fun and makes the field a lot more competitive. Last RTT, there was only a 15 point difference between the top and bottom ranks. (The well painted, non daemon/vampire count army with a solid win record took home top prize)

Hope to see some of yall there.
« Last Edit: January 8, 2009, 01:28:20 AM by lemurking23 »
If I wanted to be normal I'd dedicate 10 hours a day to a cubicle.

Offline NewHeretic

• Same Heretic, New God | Ork Boy
Re: 40k and Fantasy RTT, 1-10-09 at GE Pasadena
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
I'll be in the LA area from April 10th to about the 23rd.  I see on the store calendar that the 40k League plays on Wednesday nights.  I may, or may not, be able to attend on a Wednesday evening (meetings, ya know).  Do you guys play on the weekends?

Please let me know via PM is there is anything special going on during those two weeks in April.  I'll be sure to bring my Space Marines.   :)

NewHeretic
Good advice from Joshua:

Choose you this day
Whom you will serve...
As for me and my house,
We will serve the Lord.

NewHeretic, forum policeman.