News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Spring Painting Challenge [Month 3/3]  (Read 12978 times)

Offline Necrontyrtitan

• Omnia mutantur, nos et mutantur in illis
Re: Spring Painting Challenge [Month 3/3]
« Reply #140 on: June 2, 2007, 05:21:40 PM »
I managed all three! Not huge vows each month - 10 Initiates, 5 Assault Marines and 5 Scouts, but done nonetheless! I keep on spotting little bits to touch up, but thats just the course of things...I just need to find a camera now...

I'm going for a vehicle next week, a land-speeder my girlfriend gave me a year ago...I really do paint slowly...

Still, all contributing towards my Black Templar article! ***Coming Soon***

If you want to procure my services for anything from painting, terrain building or planet/artwork creation, please get in touch by either sending me a private message, or an email at jamescameronclarke@hotmail.co.uk.

Offline web ghost

• Lookit me! I did something useful!
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • "Beware of this and that" -Edward Gorey
Re: Spring Painting Challenge [Month 3/3]
« Reply #141 on: June 3, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
Thanks Magus_42.  I actually went to a tournament this weekend and there were three Tau armies, all of which were painted!  And two of them were pretty much the same scheme as mine.  I brought Death Guard though  (won best army!!) because I can still barely make 1250 with those Tau.

I made all three months of the spring challenge and am durned proud of it.  I need to do a couple more things (sept markings on a couple different things) and then I'll post up a pic of the whole army.

later WG

-edit

well here it is.  I tried to make it all artsy fartsy by adding in the background which is the top half of a painting of mine.  Didn't do much for the minatures as i had to cram them all in.  anyway:

« Last Edit: June 4, 2007, 04:48:00 PM by web ghost »