News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ork evil or nutral?  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
I see
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2002, 12:05:41 AM »
I believe orks are just really strong beings who are out for a good time, i mean whats better then a fight? get yaself hyped and start throwing your arms around. so i believe Orks are good natured creatures that just want some fun.
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
Re:Ork evil or nutral?
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2002, 06:50:13 AM »
orks like a good fight, and the love a challange, it comes natural to them, they aren't always fighting but they do love to.

Offline Ka-Settar

• The Enemy is coming
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2002, 04:31:43 PM »
The ork is evil! Their lifes is built upon war! Ofcorse they are evil!

Marines are Born and Bred killing machines.  And if you think about it, orks prolly didnt invade other planets before but they have the urge to explore just like other races... its just that one Ork on a planet leads to millions of Orks... and so other races wouldnt tolerate all the orcs on their planets so they react violently.  So now(after thousands of years) the orcs finally realized that they wont receive a warm welcome, but that doesnt stop them from their want to explore, so they still explore and juz 'it da ummies befo' da ummies 'it dem.  Da ummies ard evil not da Orks
It's not even like apples and oranges, it's like saying wolves and tables are the same thing because they both have four legs and neither of them are geese, and then getting upset when the wolf won't sit still to hold your cup of coffee.

-David J. Cole
(Roolzboy comment on the difference between two models)

Good/Bad, I'm the one with the gun!

Offline Platinumcow

• No one can hide.
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2002, 06:20:56 PM »
It's jus dat you's hummies dont understan us orks.
We not bad is jus dat we nee food an shelter.And wes aint so dum eider!I means der aint no others races dat can be wippd up inta a frenzy of war an suicida actions.We orks ar gonna rise up an mak a giant WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG GGGHHHHH! an datll lern yous people good!

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2002, 07:19:59 PM »
no offence but, every time I read someone's reply or post that the peson is typing in "orkish acent" it sounds like a 5 year old.

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art

Offline TokathMarg

• The Scorpion of Death
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2002, 11:38:57 AM »
Orks aren't evil. As has been stated, they're just there for the fun. They do not do any directly evil things like other races, however they do like to go on a rampage. They are singleminded creatures that love to fight, and believes that everybody else does so as well. They do not care if they die, as long as they die fighting (in that way, they are very much like old norse Vikings - and the Vikings weren't evil (well, some claim they were, but if you do, you'll have to fight one angry Norsman, namely me...)).

Conclusion: Orks aren't evil. They're just like me and you. They like to fight. However, they never got the idea of laser tag (or whatever it is called, a weak laser and a light-sensitive suit) or Paintball...

Now we Dark Eldar, we are evil...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 11:39:43 AM by TokathMarg »
"United we stand; divided we fall; together we are One"

Since everyone seems to make such nice "Win Draw Losses" statistics in their signature, I think I'll do that as well...these stats, for some reason, do not include all the games I played earlier and can't remember the outcome of (nor do they include those I can remember the outcome of, as this would mean a bit high score on the win side)

Wins     Draws     Losses
  1             1             1