News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ork FAQ!  (Read 2067 times)

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
Ork FAQ!
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »
FAQ day is here,
The Black Library - FAQs and Errata

Already glimpsing thru I see a rather large change on the part of our Wyrdboys, no more warphead and we no longer can access our old powers.  I suppose I'd be angry, but seeing a GW video thats a teaser of our new book, I'm sure we'll be getting our hands on the new stuff in a week or two.

Peace
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
Re: Ork FAQ!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:26:00 AM »
No more turning enemy characters into squigs   :(
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 03:41:03 AM »
At least for the time being.  For a while I've been thinking that we were going to loose out on our unique Psyker style, even before the launch of a Psychic Phase, but I don't fear.  We know there will be at least one unique Ork Psychic power chart when the new dex comes out in a couple weeks, and for the time being we have a couple new goodies for the Wyrd.  This faq is a stop gap or a speed bump, it'll get us those last few games before we hang up this current codex for the last time.

Besides, I think its a safe bet that one of the Psychic powers will be a return of Zogwart's signature spell.  From a GW perspective it would sell squigs, and possibly further encourage that crossover of Fantasy and 40k they are obviously trying to push for.

Peace
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:59:25 PM »
Thanks for that site, I was wondering where everything had moved to.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak